meeting

Wilbur pov

It was 6 i have no idea what dream has in mind but i am sure it has to do something with y/n. I walk over to see him standing in front of me with no armor, nothing. "hello there wilbur!"
Dream said with a very 'evil smile' spread across his face. "hello, dream what was the thing you wanted to talk about?" i said not really happy to agree to attend this 'meeting' "i have an offer! How about-" dream was cutted out by me "no" "i did not even say anything"dream said confused "i won't trade anyone for freedom" i said i had a strong feeling he would want this but still i wasn't sure "no, no, wilbur" he said with a slight chuckle and continued "don't worry i will have HER one day but not today,the deal was what if you-" dream was again cut of by me "i want to have no deals with you dream" i said actually angered by the sentence he said before speaking about the deal. Before i left i heard dream say "y/n isn't yours wilbur" which made me freeze in my spot for a second until i continued walking i heard something again which was faint but still pretty audible " soon she will hate you~"

     Y/n pov ( after wilbur returns)
"wil-" i was cutted of by him "not right now y/n" he said annoyed. He seemed upset about something...i wanted to ask him so bad what had happened but something kept stopping me which made no words come out my mouth after that. After a few minutes of silence i sat beside him rubbing his back to calm him down "y-y/n do you hate me?" wilbur said stuttering over his words "no! Why will i hate you?" i said looking how embarrassed he was "hey,is there something wrong?" i said looking for an answer on his face but there was none "Wilbur? Answer me" i repeated myself still no answer " i will assume that as a yes" i said dissapointed "y/n go back to your village" wilbur said trying not to make eye contact "w-wilbur but the war-" i said but more of in a 'almost gonna cry way' (omg the cringee) "y/n go back to your village" wilbur repeated himself "no, wil you can't do this to me you know the village was burnt down and they need time to recover and if i go right now the things will be all messed up" i said trying to explain the village situation to him but  nothing would work " y/n i don't care go back." wilbur said in a angry tone "wilbur-" i got cut of by him again " I SAID GO BACK!  You aren't welcome here! Nobody wants you here!" wilbur said clearly regretting what he had just said. "r-really is that so..? I see no one wants me?" i said in the edge of crying.

Before i knew it i was leaving l'manburg going to 'my house'. One thing i never told anyone was the village abandoned me years ago they hated my parents who pretty much died after they did the villagers kicked me out. I used to live in a small cabin my brother made for me years ago.since years i always lied that i still live in that village. I lied to myself.  I came back to my 'cabin' i missed it even tho it was very far away from l'manburg it still felt it was just a few blocks away. I entered my cabin sitting in a oak chair thinking of the past events. " why would wilbur do that to me i thought he loved me?"

y/n do you hate me?

Ugh now i clearly did why would he do that. Was it because of...

Dream.
-----------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is small to and its because i am lazy~~ but i will sure to post as much as i can at once so i make uo for the small chapters. [it gets better trust me]