l'manburg

A/n- this story is started during the war of independence (pls don't get confused)

                          Y/n pov
I was already done preparing for the war. I was really nervous what if something happens?? Specially  to wilbur. He was my heart and soul also being the only reason of me staying in l'manburg other then traveling back to my village. Which was burnt down a few weeks ago. I wanted to help my fellow villagers who survived but i was never welcomed there but i leid to everyone saying 'i was' i
l'manburg needed me i was the 'weapon master' which really just meant making weapons and portions. Well obviously i was planning to pay a visit to the village as the war ends and we get 'independence'.

"wilbur~ there you are! Are you ready for the war?" i said staring right into his beautiful brown eyes. "oh y-yes ofc. Anyways have you prepared the weapons i told you to y/n?" wilbur said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear and peacefully waiting for an answer. "y-yes I-" i said getting cut of by a loud thud from outside the van.  It was a tall man wearing a hoodie which was green wearing a hood of the hoodie which made it difficult to see his hair as he turned around i saw a mask he was wearing with a smiley face on it barely allowing me to see his face i was obly able to see his lips.

This when it hit me it was DREAM. I never saw him before i only knew he was a jerk that's what tommy used to say. "oh well wilbur my friend~" dream said looking towards me and speaking rubbish again "who is that your friend? You never introduced me to her~" he made and sad puppy face.oh what an annoying person he was.  "stay away from her dream what do you want?" wilbur said looking right into what i believe dream's eye. That's when i said tommy sitting on the ground holding his knees in pain. I could say me and tommy don't get along THAT well but surely i still cared about him. "TOMMY! Omg what happened!" i screamed well pretty much not looking at dream but i could still feel him staring at me. "oh you have a very high pitch voice.." dream said smirking. God he was annoying "oh well i do. And i hope this voice of mine makes you deaf one day." i said clearly written in my tone and my face i was annoyed. "woah chill there i was kidding." dream said clearly still smirking.

"y/n" wilbur said pulling me back a bit. By the tone of his voice he was serious well and warning me to stay back. "yes? Is there a problem" i said acting like i did not get his warning "go back inside. me and dream just needs to 'talk' alright?" wilbur said clearly mad at me now " what do you mean? What is the secret in the talk that i can't know? " i said with a tease but still pretty serious "y/n please inside now. " Wilbur said completely ignoring my question "and take Tommy with you" wilbur said signaling me to take him and go. 

                       Dream pov
I watched as the girl left her h/c her beautiful eyes i couldn't forget. "dream." Wilbur said snapping me out of my thoughts. "oh yes, i came here to tell you one thing or you can say a last warning. 'surrender' its for your own good" i said really not wanting a war "no we need independence i won't surrender" wilbur said about to go back inside when i stopped him "meet me near by the castle walls i promise there will be no weapons included" i said looking at wilbur for an answer "alright what time?" wilbur said looking at his feet with disappointment "6" i said leaving 'l'amanchildburg'

------------------------------------------
Sorry for a short chapter this is my first book i am writing sorry if there was bad grammar as i am bad at it UwU ty for reading