*21*

CLAY POV

We stumbled in the door, arms interlocked, laughing our asses off about how many times we both had tripped coming up the driveway. The alcohol hit us like a train when we got into the car to go back home, and we were absolutely trashed. I knew we were being loud but I couldn't bring myself to care. We'd warned them before we left that we'd be trashed when we got home. Our fumbling and laughter attracted the attention of the others, who came downstairs as we tried to take our shoes off without falling.

"Are you guys okay?" Catherine asked, looking at us with genuine concern.

"Guess w-what?!" Sydney yelled, hiccuping like crazy. "My fuckin' dad c-called." She nodded at the girls with her eyebrows slightly raised and her eyes closed like she was telling them some sage piece of wisdom.

"Oh my god, honey, are you okay?" Mina flitted over, wrapping Sydney in a hug. "Did you talk to him?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fucking great, I feel like a m-million bucks," she laughed, hiccupping a little and kissing Mina's cheek. She was smiling so big, then held up her middle fingers and said "I told him to f-fuck off." She looked so proud of herself, and I was too.

"Yeah," I said, seeing doubles of everyone. "She was so badass," and before I even realized what I was doing, I was grabbing her face and kissing her in front of everyone. She kissed me back too before the eyes on us sobered her up for a second.

"He's a l-little excited," she hiccuped, trying not to laugh. "WE HATE MY D-DAD!" We couldn't even really pretend anymore, we were so fucked up. We caught each other's eyes and lost it again, grabbing the other's arms to try to steady ourselves.

"Yeah, and because she's my girl now," I couldn't even stop the words from coming out of my mouth, "my fucking girl." I grabbed her and kissed her again, squeezing her hard.

"Did you two do coke or something?" Nick asked, stepping forward to look at us more closely, trying to examine our eyes. "You're acting really fucking weird, you guys. Even for you. If you did, I hope you brought some back."

"No, w-we just drank a lot of ch-champagne," Sydney laughed, waving her hand to try to dismiss Nick.

"And tequila," I added, and we both laughed again. "We love tequila."

"Yeah, l-last time we had tequila..." she trailed off, looking at me. We lost it again, wheezing as the others looked at us like we needed to be institutionalized.

"What the fuck is going on?" Mina groaned, grabbing Sydney by the shoulders. I felt bad for a second because they seemed genuinely concerned by our state. We were definitely wasted, but we were mostly buzzing over being official.

"Clay is my b-boyfriend," Sydney said, shimmying her shoulders a little bit. I could tell she was trying to whisper but it didn't go very well. "We k-kiss and stuff."

The others just looked at each other, and George looked so relieved he didn't have to hide our secret anymore either. Nick looked relieved too. "Since when?" Catherine screamed, grabbing Sydney's hand.

"Since tonight," I admitted, and Sydney broke free of the girls to kiss me quickly.

"No, but since when have you two been hooking up?" Mina asked with her hands on her hips.

"Since truth or dare," I said, wrapping my arm around Sydney's waist tightly.

"Yeah we h-have sex too," she said, her hiccups were getting a little better. "Since the club," she jokingly pushed her ass into me and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to bend her over.

"Ew, that's too much information," Nick squealed, recoiling a little. "However, now that the secret is out I would like to inform everyone that I caught Clay and Sydney sleeping in Clay's room and cuddling after the truth or dare game and I still maintain that they did more than just kiss that night."