15

SYDNEY POV

As we'd done every other night so far, Clay and I spent the night together. I snuck into his room after everyone else had been silent for a while and we watched some documentary about whales as we fell asleep. We woke up in the same position that we had the morning that Nick barged in, and it was nice to be able to lay like that after we woke up without being in a panic about getting caught.

We all woke up early again, so we started filming a video with the terrifying shocking torture device that Clay and George had created. Each of us had to try it once in a less-intense manhunt sort of game then we moved on to just messing around with it. Clay had been getting more and more worked up as the video went on, and we were egging him on a little bit more than we should have. I tried to lay off once he started getting really irritated, but George and Nick kept pressing him. We had somehow gotten used to the shocks, so we decided to take a quick break from filming for a minute to map out the rest of the video.

"Guys, I'm trying really hard not to get mad right now," Clay said, looking at us all sternly. "This is such a fucking waste of time, we could've filmed like three more videos by now if you guys could just stay on track." 

"Chill out, Clay, we have all day to film this," George said, trying to calm Clay down.

"But why take all day when we could have had this shit done hours ago?" Clay said, rubbing his temples. "Can you please just take this seriously for even ten minutes?"

"Dude, you were dicking around earlier," Nick laughed, trying to hide how annoyed he was getting.

"Yeah, for the purpose of the video, now you guys are dicking around and I just want to be done," he snapped, "first it was Mina and you e-dating, then it was Sydney being a bitch and killing me, and now it's George messing with the mob spawn rate and getting us all shocked for no reason."

"Don't fucking call me that," I bit back, absolutely livid. I knew I cut George and Nick off from saying something to him but I was so pissed off right now I didn't even care.

"Sydney, please chill out for like five seconds," he rolled his eyes "you were pissing me off so bad an hour ago but I didn't say anything then, just let shit go for once."

"You've had an attitude since we started filming," I hissed, standing up. "Do not call me a bitch again or I'll kill you in real life."

"I suddenly remember why we don't like each other," he took off his headphones and tossed them on the desk. "You're a bitch, Sydney."

"You're a fucking dick and you need to find a way to pull that huge head out of your ass," I was seeing red. "Don't hurt your face on the stick that's also lodged up there on your way out." I stormed out of the room and into my guest room. The house was eerily silent for the next few hours after that. I stayed in the guest room and tried not to cry. 

Not long after 12, I finally saw signs of life, but they were unfortunately signs of Clay. He was blowing up my phone and I decided to open them. My intent was to leave him on read, but I couldn't help but respond.

Dream-

can we talk

please

sydney

please answer, squid

can we talk, please

sydney

sydney 

sydney