22 - Flashback

SYDNEY POV - TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE TRIP

"Bitches, it's Corpse's birthday," Mina said, walking to the living room where Catherine and I were sprawled out on the couch.

"Oh shit, we should call him," I said, sitting up a little. "Should we dress up like e-girls and FaceTime him?"

"We should make him a lil video," Catherine said, sitting up too. "We could make up a dance for 'Hot Demon Bitches'."

"He'd think that's so fucking funny," Mina laughed, her eyes wide with excitement. "We have to!"

"How about we make it seem like it's just going to be you guys in the video, and I'll throw money at you guys or something and then we can do a surprise cut to me?" I said. "That's the real present, he gets a face reveal."

"Wait, that's perfect actually," Catherine said, and we all jumped up to try to figure out a dance. We couldn't come up with anything actually coherent, so we settled for Mina and Catherine twerking on each other while I threw money on them from off-camera. Once we finally had that completed, we moved on to the 'extended cut' for Corpse. 

We hadn't exactly discussed what exactly I was to be doing in this part of the video, so I winged it as best as I could. They started out with me dancing, cutting off my face at first. I shook my ass a little for the camera, before nodding at them to start panning the camera up. I kept rolling my hips as my hand traveled up my body slowly. As soon as the "collar on her neck" line started I choked myself and bit my lip as I stared into the camera. The girls looked like they were going to scream. 

We decided that that was a good of an end shot that we were going to get, and started editing the little video. "Is he even going to know that's me?" I laughed, as my part started playing.

"He'll see the rings and he'll know," Catherine nodded, creating the group chat to send the video. She was right, our little group had a tradition of sending each other hand pictures as proof of life after we hadn't heard from each other in a while. I hardly ever changed my rings, so it was as good a way as any to identify me.

"We look so fucking good," Mina squealed as we edited it to make the camera shake when the bass dropped. The video was mostly meant to be a joke so we tried to make it as funny as possible. 

Group Message: Corpse Husband, Sydney, Mina, & Catherine

sexy hotties only

Catherine-

happy birthday baby boy

*Attachment: 1 video*

Mina-

we love you, king

Sydney-

don't fall in love with us or anything

I added the last bit so he'd hopefully realize it was me in the video. He read it almost immediately, but it took him several minutes to respond.

Corpse-

best fucking birthday ever

that has to be syd right?

i love you guys :] bad bitches across the board

i was having a rough day and this almost made me cry