*13*

***the long-awaited smut has arrived... enter at your own risk hoes***

SYDNEY POV

We pulled up to see a massive line of people waiting to get in. It was almost entirely men, which was partially a good sign. "Should we go somewhere else?" Nick said as we all hopped out. 

"No, it'll be fine," Mina said, grabbing his hand. The boys started heading to join the line and the girls and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where are you guys going?" Catherine asked.

"To the end of the line?" George said, confused as to why Catherine was even asking.

"Oh, honey," she said, patting his head. "When you're with hot girls you don't have to wait."

"If you want some real entertainment, watch this," I smirked.  We grabbed the guys' hands and led them to the bouncer. I dropped Clay's hand as soon as we walked up and Mina, Catherine, and I broke off to go speak to the bouncer. It turned out that it wasn't even necessary and he waved us all in, checking out Mina, Catherine, and me as we walked in. "Damn it!" I yelled as we walked into the thumping club. "We were about to show off a little and he just let us in way too easily!" The girls looked disappointed too, we were experts at conning bouncers into letting us into packed clubs that we had very little business being let into. 

"Aw, poor babies didn't get to scam any men tonight?" Clay said, faking a frown and wiping a tear. We all laughed and headed to the bar to continue drinking. 

Several rounds of shots later, we were all sufficiently wasted and ready to dance. The girls dragged their respective boys onto the floor and I reached for Clay's hand. "Come dance with me!" I was getting kind of drunk but I wasn't anywhere close to the level our friends were at. They were pounding shots in the kitchen before they left, whereas Clay and I stuck to mixed drinks.

"Aren't you worried about them seeing?" He asked, a surprised look in his eyes.

"They know I'll dance with just about anyone," I said, pulling him harder. "It won't be that weird." He swallowed hard, then nodded and let me drag him out. I don't know what exactly came over me -- actually, I did know what came over me, and it was the tequila -- but I turned around and pressed myself against him. I bent over slightly and slowly, rolling my hips to the beat as his hands gripped along my hips again. It hurt a little when he applied pressure to where he had already left his marks along my skin, but felt good at the same time. 

He tried to speed up my movements, guiding me with his hands, but I resisted. I wanted to tease him for as long as I could tonight just to fuck with him. I also knew it was a good opportunity because Nick, George, Mina, and Catherine were already pretty wasted and would be too distracted by each other to notice much of what we got up to tonight. His hand grabbed my hair lightly and he pulled me up so my back was pressed against his chest and he leaned down to tell me something.

"If you keep doing that you're going to regret it," he said, letting go of my hair and putting his hand back onto my hip. "You have no fucking clue what I have in store later, so I'd stop with the teasing if I were you."

I turned around to meet his gaze. I raised one eyebrow, just staring up at him for a moment. "I'll keep doing whatever I want to," I smirked, pushing closer against him. I shot my eyes off to the side to see that our friends were more than distracted and not paying any attention to us before kissing Clay. It definitely lasted a little longer than it should have, but it didn't seem like anyone had seen it.