34

"I need you.....Our baby needs you....."

Jungkook surprised by the words.......tae hugged tightly as he hide his blushing face in the neck.......

"Excuse me...."

Both turned where the voice came from.......

"Smile..." lisa clicked a picture of the lovey-dovey couple.......jungkook bought tae down instantly.......

"Why you're here??.." jungkook yelled at his sister.....

"I was just passing, then i saw someone kissing in the hall so i thought to take a video...... " lisa said smiling at her phone......

"I'm sleepy.....good night...." tae mumbled as he rushed from there.......jungkook looked his wife moving away from him......

"Hey...." jungkook called his sister who is now staring her phone........she looked her brother.....

"Don't forgot to share those to me...." by that jungkook left there to his room........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning tae wake when he felt something happening in his neck.....

"Ahhh......" tae moaned as he opened his eyes instantly and found his husband over him.......

"Good morning....." jungkook pecked on the lips with a smile.......tae widened his eyes as he pushed his husband back.......

"Why you're here???....." tae asked getting up from the bed supporting his bump......jungkook furrowed his brows as he moved towards his wife......

"Stop there..." tae yelled as he pointed his hand towards his husband.....

"Why??...." jungkook asked as he confused by the actions of his wife.......

"Why did you hug me and wait, did you______??????" Tae stormed towards the mirror to check his neck......

"Arrghhh...why did you do this??...." tae yelled as he rubbed the mark on his neck.....

"Did what? I'm your husband and you're still carrying my baby.....i have rights to do anything to my wife......"

"Ohh i know you have rights to do Anything.....that's why you have tourchered me an year ago......" tae said which made jungkook sad......

"Tae, that's past....you know that i love you and our baby most and i have regretted what i did to you.....you even know that i don't want to divorce you.....why you're beeing stubborn??.."

Oh you care your baby??...then where were you when my baby needs you???......you only love yourself.....do you have any idea how i lived in these four months??....the days i cried for your presence, your attention......where were you?? I'm not gonna forgive you.....you were not with me when i need you the most......so i don't need you anymore....." tae cried as he yelled at his husband........

"Tae, please.....give me a chance.....do you think i was happy in these four months??....you know what happened to my mom and she is still in that depression......but i get back my mom's smile when she saw you....."

"I don't need any explanation, please get out of here...."

"Why should i??.." jungkook asked....

"The thing inside you is mine.....i want to take care of him...." jungkook said moving towards his wife.....

"Nononono....don't come near me...." tae walked back till his way blocked by the wall.......jungkook stood before his wife placing his hands on the wall trapping his wife between the arms.......

"Go, freshen up....we are going somewhere......"jungkook said bending down a little to reach tae's face.....tae turned his face by placing his hands over his husband's chest.......