7

Next day tae wake up by the annoying sound of his door......someone is banging on the door without resting......Tae got up from the bed and walked towards the door by covering himself with the blanket........He opened the door and returned to his bed by half opened eyes......he didn't glaced the person in front of the door.......He was too tired to look.......

"You_____" Jungkook stood dumbfounded when he saw the other ignored and moved back to his bed without giving any look.......jungkook stormed towards the other and pulled the blanket before tae lay on the bed.......Tae whined as he pulled back his blanket.......

"Yaa.....what time is now......" Both started to pull the blanket eachother........

"I want to sleep more......" tae whined which jungkook forcefully stopped tae's hands to pull the blanket......But jungkook slipped on the blanket in the floor, both landed on the bed instantly.......jungkook grabbed tae's hands when he was going to fall on the top.......So now tae's hands were pinned over his head by his husband.......Tae is startled as he completely wake from his sleep because his husband is on top of him.........Tae is breathing heavily with wide eyes to see his husband in an inch away.......Jungkook is staring at other's eyes.......Tae turned his head by closing eyes tightly......He couldn't breath.........Tae's tiny body is hiding under his husband.......

Jungkook immediately got up from the bed.......He scratched his nape by clearing the throat......Tae is still laying on the bed looking somewhere to regain his sense.......

"I___coffee________you_____"

Jungkook stormed out of the room as like he came inside.......

"It's okay......" tae mumbled by tapping his raising heart which is still beating so fast........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae walked downstairs after taking a bath.......He eyed at jungkook's room which the door is closed......

'Did he went to office??...' tae thought by biting his nail staring at the closed door......Tae was about to pass there but looked at door when he heard the unlocking sound.......

He looked at his husband who came out of the room........Jungkook stared the other........

"Is this the time you wake up usually?..." jungkook asked which he got a nod from the other who is smiling widely when he found his ring on the pinky finger.......Jungkook pulled tae by his shirt collar harshly which made the other startled and looked at the angry bunny face.......

"Don't smile at me.....and you're my slave now so obey my orders first......" jungkook said in his hard voice by pushing tae back.........

"From tomorrow, you will wake up early and bring my coffee here.......or not, forgot the ring......" jungkook again threatened the other who stared his husband with a pout.......

"I'm not a slave i'm your wife......." tae mumbled which tae didn't expect his husband's hand kiss him in a high speed........Tears rolled in the pain on his cheek........Tae looked down by holding his red cheek which is burning in fire.......

"Never call yourself a wife........cause i don't need you......" Jungkook said like a hero and about to walk past tae but at the very next second tae pulled his husband's wrist and slapped on the cheek by tugging his shirt to balance the height........Jungkook went speechless and he is puzzled for a minute........

"Don't slap me on the cheek, i hate it.......And i need you cause you are my husband if you want it or not......" Tae said still tugging on the shirt standing in his toe.........Jungkook is calculating what exactly happened.......Jungkook didn't felt any pain in the slap, he just stopped working for a minute.......Tae caressed his husband's cheek with a smile.....jungkook is staring the other with wide eyes.........