24

"You're drunk......" jungkook whispered in his hard voice which is enough to tae to raise his chest nervously, waiting for his husband's lips on him........

"Kookie......" tae whispered as he whined while pulling his husband's shirt towards him.......

"Sleep....." by that jungkook left tae's hand and about to turn but tae used his full energy to pull his husband down to him for a kiss and tae succeeded in it......their lips met which tae started to lick the lips by closing his eyes, hands still on the shirt collor.......

Jungkook smiled because of the kitten licks on the lips and placed his one hand over the curvy waist as he started to suck the petal like lips by grabbing the waist in his hands...........

Tae breathed heavily as he loosened his grip on the shirt gently and enjoyed his husband's magical touch........jungkook slide his hand inside the shirt as he started to squeeze the curves by exploring every inch of the mouth..........

Tae moaned as he tilt his head for his husband........jungkook left the lips by sucking out the bottom lip.......jungkook stared at the teary eyes of his wife who is pulling his husband's shirt gently, cause he don't want to lose the feel that he had felt a moment ago.......

"Are you sure??....." jungkook asked which the other puled by whining.....jungkook leaned down by pinning tae's hands on the pillow of both side of his head......

"Never complain me if you pass out in the middle......." jungkook whispered as he stared the other who is keep staring back his husband with his puppy eyes........

"W____when did i complain__my husband??......I Love You Kookie...." tae said by smiling........

"LOVE YOU TOO......" by that jungkook attacked on the neck.....tae closed his eyes as he tilted his head......jungkook started to give kisses on the soft skin........tae giggled when it tickles him......But the next second tae moaned when his husband sucked on his sweet spot by gripping his hands on tae's hands.......They intertwined their hands as jungkook sucked on the second time on the same spot, so that it will last for a week and then they can remember this night when ever they saw the mark......

Jungkook is keep sucking on the neck for a second mark while grabbing the waist.......jungkook moved his hand upward to reach the nipples.......

"Kookie....." tae whined when his husband started to squeeze the red nipple in his hands........jungkook got up from tae who stared his husband in lost pleasure........jungkook removed his shirt and again hovered over the other.......jungkook stared the other with a smile who is unbottoning his shirt with a pout........

When he unbuttoned his shirt jungkook circled his one hand around tae's waist and pulled towards him.....Then jungkook removed the shirt from his hands and threw it on the floor..........

Tae circled his hands around jungkook's neck and pulled down towards him......Jungkook again kissed on the already bruised lips while playing with one nipple.......soft moanes passed through the kiss.......

But the next second, their door started to bang which made jungkook angry......jungkook parted their lips and stared the other who is giving a soft look........door is keep banging without rest.......jungkook gritted his teeth........

"Kookie......" tae called softly by placing his one hand over his husband's chest......

"Fuck...." Jungkook cursed as he punched on  the bed and left the bed angrily.......Tae instantly grabbed his husband's shirt which was on the bed and wore it by following his husband who is rushing towards the door like an angry lion.......

"Jung______" jeena was about to talk when the door is opened but she stopped because of the angry bunny on the door......

"Can't you all just leave us for a minute???......" jungkook yelled which tae hold his husband's hand.....