32

Tae walked inside the cabin where he found his husband on his chair looking some files......tae coughed to get his husband's attention........jungkook looked the other and gestured him to seat on the chair.......tae seated comfortably......

"Okay Mr Jeon Taehyung, we are hiring a new secretary since you rejected my proposal......." jungkook spoke as he staring the other.......

"My new secretary will arrive here in a minute......she was my friend from seoul uni....."

'So what??..who cares....' tae thought as he looked away........

"You have to obey her orders too...."

Tae stared his husband angrily......

"No, i'am not going to obey anyone's orders.....if you can't stand with that then fire me....." tae yelled as he got up from the chair.........jungkook smiled as he stared the other........

"May i come in sir???....."

Tae turned when he heard a girly voice outside the door.......jungkook let her in.......

"Hey lisy, nice to meet you...." jungkook got up from his chair and moved towards her who is smiling and widening her hands for a hug......Tae got alerted as he rushed before her and hug her on behalf of his husband who stood dumbfounded......jungkook was about to hug his friend but tae caught it on the right time.......she looked jungkook clueless.......tae parted his hug and let a fake smile.........

"Hello, i'm ki__Jeon Taehyung........wife of the man behind me and also carrying this cheater's baby.......Nice to meet you....." tae introduced himself which jungkook controlled his laugh......lisy is smiling at jungkook and tae......she heard about tae from jungkook before she joining here......She didn't expect this introduction......

"Hello, i'm lisy.......jungkook's old friend and now joined as his secretary....." she introduce her which tae faked a laugh by clapping his hands.......

"All the best....now i'm leaving...." tae said and about to walk past but jungkook pulled the other from back and hugged him.....lisy turned her head smiling.......

"Did you forgot that your husband bring you here for the punishment......." jungkook mumbled as he gently kissed on the side of the neck which tae slapped on the hand which is around him......

"Okay lisy, you can carry on your work......i arranged everything on your table......" jungkook said which she nodded and walked out of the cabin.......

"What you need??..." tae asked angrily......

"Will you give me anything i ask??..." jungkook asked which tae nodeed.......

"Expect me and my baby...." tae said which jungkook sighed as he turned the other around......tae placed his hands over his husband's chest.......

"You're already mine and it's not only your baby.....it's mine too...." jungkook said which tae looked away........

"Why you hate me??...." jungkook asked which made tae to look his husband.......

"Where were you when i and my__our baby needs you???? Do you know how many nights i cried??? You're not gonna understand anything..." ......tae asked which jungkook hugged the other tightly......tae placed his one hand over his bump..........l

Jungkook stared the other and started to lean down to the lips.......tae gulped as he turned his head.......jungkook sighed as he leave the other free......tae felt like something stab on his heart......tae pulled his husband as he circled his hands around the neck and pressed his lips towards his husband........jungkook didn't waste any time to lift the other and deepen the kiss......