4

Now tae is in the embrace of Jungkook who is patting other's back gently.........

2 Days Later

"Appa do you think he will agree to the divorce, after 6 month????.........." jungkook asked to his father who is sitting on the office chair........

"No need to worry about that, first marry him and get his damn sign........" junghyun yelled the last which jungkook nodded by looking down.........

"Appa can i ask you one thing??....."

Jungkook asked politely by facing down, junghyun hummed back as letting his son to ask......

"Appa, why we need Kim Group we can make our own company better than them if you allow me to take the full charge of jeon group........"

At the next second junghyun stormed towards his son and pulled him by his shirt collar, jungkook didn't shocked or surprised cause it's normall when his father get angry for something.......

"Do what i said, i want kim group at any cost......i will go far for that...." junghyun leave him by pushing back......jungkook just nodded still looking down.......

"And i just never mind if you like that crazy bitch in future or not.....cause i only want his sign........But if you love him in future and disobey me or forgot your aim, then that bitch will end up like his father.........."

jungkook confused in those words and looked at his father by furrowing his brows.....junghyun smirked at his son.....

"What do you think, that my friend's sudden death???......" junghyun asked, jungkoook stood stilled by wide eyes.........

"Yes, i'm the one ended his story in a simple accident......it's all my plan......that bastard told me that his two sons were precious to him.......bitch..........And if you cross my way like him then your story will end so misserable like him.........."

jungkook gulped by hearing those words from his own father.......junghyun walked near his son and placed a hand on the shoulder......

"Are you scared????.......it's your time......you got a chance to take revenge for losing your love........he is going to be under your control........you can make him regret for loving you......he deserv it......." junghyun left the room with a smirk.........junghyun heard from his son that tae loves him since his childhood.....so he used that to make jungkook hate tae more.......

jungkook gritted his teeth by the thought of tae..........

'I will make you regret, tae........you are going to live like a hell from now on and my happiest life is going to start from your tears.........

.

.

.

.

.

"Taetae, why you look so dull.....are you not happy to marry your love of your life???" jimin asked by packing tae's things in the bag.........tae is going to live in jeon mansion by tomorrow...........he is confused why jungkook agreed to marry him.......

"Jiminie, it's only two days appa gone.........how could we arrange this marriage now??...." jimin sat beside his brother on the bed.......

"Tetae, did you forgot what junghyun uncle told??.........it was our appa's wish.....we have to do it for our appa.....he will be smiling in the heaven because his baby bear is going to marry his love......." jimin said by pinching his cheeks........tae smiled lightly but sad at the same time......

'Yes i want to make my appa's wish true......i believe kookie will love me and make me happy......' tae thought which a drop of tear slipped from his eyes......