20

"Bye Bye...." tae is waving his hand towards his husband.....tae is going with jin and namjoon to kim mansion in the evening when they returned......tae is happy and sad on the same time.....he is happy to stay in his mansion for two days but sad because he couldn't see his husband.......

Jungkook is waving his hand towards the other reluctantly.......jungkook stared the moving car with a straight face.......

Jin pic a resort near the beach for their trip......the whole fam is going.......but expect junghyun.......they together took the decision that not to tell junghyun anything......cause junghyun didn't let jungkook to go for a trip by leaving the business.......

There is only two days left for the trip.......tae will come with jin and namjoon at the airport.......

2 days later

Tae is excited to go for a trip with his husband and family.......he is packing every things he needed......

"Taetae, come fast....." jin yelled from the living room......Tae run with his luggages......

"Don't run baby...." namjoon said by walking towards tae......namjoon hold tae's luggages..........

"Hubby this too....." jin said shyly, namjoon carried their luggages too by kissing on his wife's head......Tae instantly looked down, hmissed his husband........jin slapped on his husband's chest......namjoon walked out of the mansion by carrying the luggages.....

"Taetae, let's go.....they all will be waiting for us in the airport......" jin said by holding tae's hand.......Tae smiled as he walked with jin towards their car.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yoonie.....why you're still sleeping??...." jimin is yelling at his husband who is now sleeping on the couch after getting ready for the trip......jimin is coming downstairs with their luggages........

"Hubby, help me..." jimin yelled which yoongi sighed as he walked towards the step sleepy........

"Why you're rushing??it's only half an hour drive from our mansion to airport......" yoongi said by carrying luggages.....

"Then what should we do if we stuck on the trafic???......"

"As your wish....." yoongi didn't fight with his wife......He walked outside with the luggages where his wife follows him.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kookie, drive slow....." jeena is smacking her son's head nth time to drive slow......jungkook is driving fast as he can, cause he is excited to see his wife after two days......he missed the other in just two days.........

"Eomma, it's fun....." lisa is dancing using her hands by sitting on the backseat hearing music and enjoying the speed of the car.......

"JUNGKOOK......" Jeena screamed when their car is about to kiss on another car......car wheezing sound of car echoed there......jungkook is controlling the steering wheel.......lisa startled first but later she started laughing by clapping her hands........jeena gulped by clutching her hands over the chest.......jungkook cursed the other car mentally even if it's his mistake.......

"Yaaaa, stop the car......i will come in a cab or something......" jeena is still in the shock.........

"Eomma, it's adventure....." lisa laughed which she got a slap on the hand from her mother...........

After fifteen minutes they arrived at airport.......

"Thank god, i'm still alive...." jeena said taking a deep breath......they are now waiting for kim fam and min fam to arrive.......jungkook is walking back and forth near his car waiting for his wife........jeena and lisa is leaning towards the car.......

"Eomma, why oppa is nervous?? Do he think taetae won't come for the trip??......" lisa asked by seeing jungkook worriedily biting his nail.......

Jungkook then found Min's car coming near them.........jungkook stucked his eyes on the car door which parked near them now.......the door opened and jimin and yoongi went out.....jungkook is still expecting tae........

"Yoonie, take the luggages......." jimin said as he walked towards jeena and lisa........jungkook then confirmed that tae will come with the kim fam.....

Jungkook rubbed his nape loosing his patience.........

Finally the Kim's car arrived......jungkook got cautious.......The first door opened and reveal a baby cub running towards his husband smiling happily.......

"Kookie....." tae jumped on jungkook who catch the other safely......tae leaned his head on the shoulder by circling his hands and legs around his husband........

"Did you missed me??...." tae asked which jungkook hugged tightly.......

"Don't you miss me??..." jungkook asked, tae looked jungkook by showing his boxy smile.......jungkook instantly stared the lips by licking his lips......jungkook tilt his head and started to lean towards the other........

"Hey, hey, hey......" jimin yelled to stop them.......Both looked shyly.......jungkook bought tae down.......

"Ahh why jiminie??......" lisa whined, cause her vidoe was stopped halfly.....She was covering the wonderful moment.......

"Okay guys let's move....." jeena declared as she is about to walk but stopped and they all looked a specific direction......

"Shall we invited??...." Mrs jung asked by flipping her hair back......Lisa looked amazed by seeing her crush near Mrs jung......

"Heyyyooo..." jeena hugged her friend instantly.......

"Oppaaa......" lisa stormed towards hoseok.......

They all started to move inside the airport........Couples were walking together by carrying their luggages, lisa is smiling widely at hoseok by walking near him with the luggages.....Jeena and Mrs jung were leading their kids by walking before them like queens......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They all settled down in their seats inside the flight.....tae is leaning towards his husband's shoulder while jungkook is patting tae's head.......jeena and Mrs jung were talking about the plans to execute when they arrived at the beach......They are going to giud their boys......lisa is already happy to see hoseok......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.