23

Tae is running towards his husband in the beach........

"Ko_okie..." tae hold his husband's hand panting......

"Tae, why did you run???...." jungkook supported the other to stand straight by circling his arm around other's waist.......

'How shouldn't i run if my husband is more handsome and hot......'

"Jungkook, is that your wife???...." she asked by pointing at tae who looked his husband.......jungkook nodded smiling at her........

'Yes i'am, kookie only loves me....'

"Kookie, who is she??....." tae asked at his husband by pointing at her........

"Hey, hello i'm rose.....jungkook's friend......nice to meet you Taehyung....." Rose extended her hand which tae did handshake with her by adding his sur name......

"Jeon Taehyung......." he faked a smile......she smiled by nodding her head.......jungkook gripped his hand around the other lovingly........

'Can't you spell that word to my name??....and which friend?? When did kookie know her???....'

"Okay then, i'm going........see you later....."

'Thank you, go away......'

She walk past the couples........

"Kookie, why you're staring at her back??..."

"Huuh??..." jungkook surprised by that question......

"She is gone why look her back then????...."  tae asked by pushing his husband back....

"Tae, i just looked the way....."

"Okay, then what she was talking to you??....did you have her number???....."

"What happened you?......she is my collegemate" jungkook asked by smiling.........

"First answer my questions....."

Jungkook sighed because of that puppy angry......

"She was talking about why she came here and asked about you......And i don't have her number......."

"Good, then what did you told her about me??....."

"Just,i said we are good and we were in a trip with our families......"

"Don't talk to other girls without my permission...." tae threatened by pointing his index finger........jungkook smiled as he nodded his head......

"Baby, you're jealous......"

"Yes i'am, cause you're talking with the girl so lovingly by showing your chest......" tae said by pointing at his husband's shirt which is half opened......

"Baby, i was standing in our balcony, then i noticed her here........so i thought to meet her cause she was one of my good friend in college....."

"Whatever, that's not an excuse to show your body to others......and i don't like you collegemates"

By that tae started to walk back to their room........jungkook followed the other smiling widely by buttoning his shirt........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae...." jungkook is following the other who is running by looking each side to check whether his husband is near him.....

They all now in the market behind the beach.....they all were roaming around there to buy something they want......jungkook rushed near the other who is running through the crowded road........

"Tae..." jungkook catch his wife by pulling his wrist......tae laughed as he panting.......

"Baby, hubby is tierd......let's walk......." jungkook said by laughing with the other.......