8

"What's happening here??......" Hoseok surprised by seeing tae there in an awkward situation.......

"Leave me....." tae slapped his husband's hand who instantly moved by withdrawing his hand......finally tae's legs touched the ground......

"Hyung, kookie is not eating lunch....." tae whined by pointing at the lunch bag on the table.......

"You bought lunch for him??....." hoseok asked surprisingly by raising his brows.....tae nodded his head with his iconic smile.........

"Yaaahh kook-ahh why don't you just eat it?????Now you have a wife to take care of you......" hoseok said by walking towards jungkook who walked towards his chair by fixing his shirt......

"Wait, why did you two fight....." later hoseok thought about the Tom And Jerry fight........jungkook glared at the other who looked at his hyung with a naughty smile.....

"I snatch his phone and threatened him to eat the lunch......" tae said by taking the phone from the pocket.....Hoseok laughed as he eyed at his friend who is now giving a death glare to him.........

"Yaahh, why you're staring at me??? Just eat it if you need your phone......." hoseok said which tae walked towards the table and took the lunch boxes out from the bag......Tae placed the boxes near his husband and opened it........

"Here, eat it kookie....." tae extended his hands with the chopsticks.....Jungkook grabbed that from the other angrily.......

"Anyway, love birds i'm going.....see you later......" hoseok walked out of the cabin leaving the couple alone......tae waved his hands and seated on the chair opposite to his husband.......

Jungkook eat the food by gritting his teeths........tae is enjoying his husband's handsome face.......

"Don't grit your teeths like this, you'll bite your lips or tongue accidentally......" tae said with a smile at his husband who punched on the table angrily........

'Kookie can threaten me back by using the ring, but why he is staying silent???may be kookie is hungry??or he forgot about the ring?......'

Tae can use this time to threaten his husband to take his ring back by using the phone but he liked his husband wearing his eomma's ring......but he have a fear that jungkook would throw the ring away......Now he want to see the ring in jungkook's hand.....so he stayed clam........

'I can make my kookie love me......kookie is not a monster, he don't know to show love to others.......i can't leave my kookie for hurting me, cause he is my love, i can change him........Only my love can change my kookie.....' tae thought by keep looking at his husband......

Jungkook finished the last piece and stared the other who's mind is not there, tae was in his dreamland.........Jungkook slapped on the table to wake the other.......Tae startled as he got up from the chair........

"Now give my phone and get out of here......." jungkook yelled at his wife who checked the boxes......Tae handed the phone to the other and packed the lunchboxes to return mansion........jungkook took his phone as he leaned towards the chair........

Tae was about to walk out of the cabin but turned to see his husband.....

"Kookie...." tae called which jungkook looked the other with a straight face.......

"Don't stress yourself......And_____ I Love You....." tae walked out instantly........

Jungkook stared the way tae went.......It's a new thing to him.......He never heard such concern words from others even from his father.......