26

2 weeks later

Jungkook got fever a week before and hadn't went to office till he get well......tae was taking care of his husband and today Jungkook is going to office with his father.........

"Ahh...kookie.....stop....uncle should be waiting for you......" tae said as he pushed his husband to stop eating his neck who were laying on the bed........

"He can wait or else he can leave.....i didn't forgot the way to office....." jungkook said as he pecked on the lips.......

"Did you two had a fight???why you're always angry at your father??...." tae asked as he started to button his husband's shirt.....jungkook just pretend he didn't heard......

"Why you're buttoning it? I didn't finished yet......." jungkook said as he looking the hands.......

"Enough for now......don't you bored to eat me in these whole weeks without giving me a chance to rest???......" tae asked......

"Why??did you bored your husband???...." jungkook asked instantly......tae pulled his husband by the color and smashed their lips together.........tae licked gently and started to unbotton the shirt which made jungkook smile.......

"Love you......." jungkook started to suck the swollen lips again making the other whine for more......tae arched his back as he pulling his husband more towards him........

*knock.......knock....*

A knock on the door make them to stop in the middle.......tae looked his husband's eyes as he let his husband to get up from him.....

"Cover these....." jungkook pointed at the love bites he has given to his wife and walked towards the door.........

'Why kookie always want to hide these marks???i'm not gonna do now....i love it to show everyone that my kookie loves me....' Tae pouted as he arranged his dress and messy hair before following his husband.......

"Appa...." jungkook a bit shocked to see junghyun on the door....junghyun stared at his shirt which jungkook faked a smile as he started to button it.......

"Uncle, kookie is ready....he will be there in a minute........." tae said as he stood beside his husband.......jungkook got panicked to see tae without covering the marks and still in jungkook's shirt........junghyun furrowed his brows as he stared at the marks on the neck....it's not a few one, jungkook's two weeks arts were on the neck......some is started to fade and some is still look fresh....

"Appa, just a minute, i will be there......" jungkook said as he stood before his wife.....junghyun nodded as he walked towards the stairs........jungkook locked the door as he turned but tae is not behind him.....Tae was getting his husband's suit from the couch........

"Kookie, make it fast...." tae said as he walked towards his husband with the suit......jungkook sighed as he wear the suit.....jungkook felt bad for the other......he couldn't love the other infront of his father always act rude when junghyun is there.......but tae never complained for that ever......tae only cry when his husband scold him......everytime it makes jungkook hurt.......

He want to end it but couldn't......he want to keep tae safe from his father.......

"Kookie, is there anything sticking on my face??...." tae asked as he raised his brows confused cause jungkook was staring the other with a worried face......Jungkook couldn't wait to pull the other for a tight hug......

"Sorry..." jungkook apologized instantly as he kissed on the head but it makes the other confuse more.......jungkook parted their hug as he lifted the other a little......