Pedro-Pouty

Pedro is being pouty and you finally give in to him.

Mostly fluff, but some innuendo and swearing.

........

Pedro is acting like so damn pouty! Augghh! You're not sure how much more you can take.

Pedro looks so sad and pathetic when he's pouty. It's those damn full lips of his that don't help.

"Mi amor," Pedro says, leaning towards you, batting his eyes, his bottom lip puffed out.

You roll your eyes but you're starting to warm up to Pedro. You take his face in your hands, gently kissing him.

Pedro smiles innocently you automatically push him back.

"Fraud!" You shout, moving away.

"No!" Pedro chases after you and you squeal, trying to escape from him.

"I'm not a fraud!" Pedro snaps playfully and you giggle.

"Yes, you are! You're such a fraud! And you're also a liar!"

Pedro corners you, wrapping his arms around you as you struggle in his arms.

"You're so naughty!" Pedro's lips are grazing against your ear and you nearly collapse into his arms, turning into a puddle.

"No, Pedrito. You're the one who's naughty. You're beautiful, funny, those brown eyes are beautiful, those dimples are dangerous and don't even get started with me about your lips!"

Pedro stares at you, his dark eyes burning into yours before he leans in, kissing you hungrily.

You kiss him back, just as hungrily. Ooh, what this man does to you! It should be outlawed!

.........

You're lying next to Pedro, gently stroking his hair and facial hair, especially his cute, little mustache.

Pedro is sleepy now and you start getting sleepy yourself. Pedro shifts some and you hug him.

"Are you all tuckered out now, chico?" You press your lips to his cheek and Pedro chuckles.

"Yes."

"Only because you're so damn lazy!" Pedro glares at you and you just smile sweetly.

"I'm not lazy! I'm selectivity careful about what I use my energy for!"

"Whatever." You snuggle close to Pedro, your arm draped over Pedro's middle.

Pedro starts tickling you and you start laughing uncontrollably. Pedro is grinning wickedly as he gently tickles your sides.

"I told you that you were naughty!" You glare at him. Pedro makes pouty lips again but this time, you ignore it.

There's no way that you're letting Pedro's damn pouty face get to you this damn time!

Except...you make the mistake of looking at Pedro again. Gosh, those lips are too damn sexy, that you almost can't stand it!

"Oh, chica," Pedro breathes softly in your ear. You quickly move. Yeesh. All you wanted to do was lie here and sleep.

Apparently that's not happening. Not with Pedro and his damn, sexy pouty lips!

"Come on, mi amor. Please?"

"Pedro, you're a grown man! Stop doing that!"

"I'm not doing anything, Y/N." You grab Pedro's hand, tugging at him.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Pedro makes a sad face. You know that you didn't pull that damn hard.

"Pedro, can we please go to sleep?"

Pedro sighs heavily as he snuggles down on the bed, closing his eyes. Now you feel bad. You sigh as you snuggle closer to him.

"I'm sorry, Pedrito. I didn't mean to make you feel bad." You gently kiss him and Pedro opens up his eyes, grins and winks.

"You're so naughty, Jose Pedro Balmaceda Pascal!"

Pedro laughs and you have to laugh, too. He's such a big goofball.

And a pouty, naughty little boy, too!

.......

A/N Hey! Thanks for reading! Sorry this is a little short! Will try to get more out soon.

Also please go check out AMF9874 and their stories!! They're really good!!