Chapter 3 - New Faces

After playing on your phone you fell asleep which Beth had to wake you up at 9:30. You then got up to take a shower and got ready.
"Bye Beth I'll see you after work."
"Okay, bye y/n good luck."

You went outside and got in your car. The pizzaplex was only 12 minutes away so it didn't take long to get there.
Once you got there you realized how big the place actually was.
Getting out of your car, you locked it and made your way to the entrance. You opened the doors to see a lot of children running around screaming and laughing with their parents watching them and on their phones. The place also smelled like pizza and plastic.
Walking up to the front desk there was a girl with brow hair and brown eyes.
"Hello my name is Delilah how may I help you?"
"Umm, hi I came in her for the daycare assistant job position and was told to come early so I can get to know what to do."
"Oh yes, I was told that there would be someone coming in for the new job, y/n l/n was it?"
"Hm oh yeah that's me."
"Perfect right this way then."

———————————————————————
    Delilah told you where everything was and how to do everything for the job, along the way you met some of the other day shift workers. The time was now 10:25 which was ten minutes to closing time.
"Okay that should be everything that you have to know. Any questions?"
"Nope, no questions."
"Okay good and oh I almost forgot two things, one there is a night guard that will be around. Her name is Vanessa so if you get stuck or you need help you can just ask her. And the other thing is in the daycare you have to keep the lights on because the robot in the daycare will get a little "crazy" if the lights are off."
"Oh okay good to know, thank you so much for your help Delilah."
"No problem y/n I'm glad to meet you and I hope we can be friends in the future."

"The pizzaplex will be closing in five minutes. Please make your way to the front of the building. We hope you had a fun day at Freddy's fazbears mega pizzaplex and hope you come again soon. Have a safe and good night."
You looked around. After the announcements went off you went to the staff room to get your uniform and security pass.
Once you got all of your belongings you went the way to the daycare to start your task's and meet your coworker. It was now 11:00 pm which was when your shift started.
Making you way, you were almost to your destination when you heard a weird noise. It sounded like something big was coming your way. You knew that the animatronics had free roam after hours but there was one thing you didn't know. That at night they can kill you from their security mode and being new here, you didn't know if they animatronics knew you were a worker. You stood there with fear from the noise slowly getting louder and closer. The noise was so close until it stopped. You wondered why but in seconds you would find out. Turning around you froze when you saw a shadow with two glowing eyes staring at you.

And that shadow was chica...
———————————————————————
A/N hey hope you like this chapter. Will you escape from the murderous chicken? or will she get to you before you can escape? Find out in the next chapter after I write it.
-617 words-

Sundrop/moondrop x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें