Chapter 1-finding a new job

———————————————————————
It had been a week since you were fired from your job. The reason was because one of your coworkers named Andy who kept harassing you, being fed up with him one day after he had gone too far, you punched him and broke his nose. That day he decided to physically harass you. Even though you were protecting yourself, you still got fired because was a saint to the boss and you were seen as a trouble maker. In the end you were fired on the spot but luckily you were not charged for physical assault.

Without a job you needed to pay for rent. Your roommate and best friend Beth said she would pay for it because she knew what had really happened with Andy. Beth and you immediately became friends from collage since you had the same humor and similar goals in life, so after collage you two decided to rent out an apartment and move in together.  

"Come on, I said I would pay the rent." 
"No Beth we talked about this, even though it wasn't exactly my fault, I still broke his nose."  "But-"
"No but. I will find a job soon enough to pay my rent or at least I will pay you back if I do not find one in time."
"Fine, but if you change your mind let me know."
"Okay, even though that is not going to happen because I am searching right now for a job."
Walking away, you went to your room and opened your computer and went searching for jobs to apply to.
———————————————————————
It was starting to get annoying. Hours had past and not one job seemed good enough. It was all basic fast food restaurants which was definitely not an option. Working fast food was the worst place you could work. It was all minimum wage with shitty treatment. Your back was hurting from the posture you didn't move from and food was starting to crowd your mind. You scrolled a bit more until you saw a job opening that peaked your curiosity.
"Hmm, Freddy's Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex daycare assistant?"
"Sounds interesting and it has decent pay which would definitely pay rent and even leave extra for spending money."
"Eh I'll put my application and see what happens."
It may off been working with kids in a crazy loud place but the pay was more than minimum. Closing your computer, you stretched and glanced at the clock.
"1:30 am! How have I been looking for 5 hours."
You shook your head being annoyed with yourself. At this point you were more tired than anything else. Putting the laptop away, you got under the covers and went to sleep.
————————————————————————
Hope you like this first chapter.
I'm doing a lot of editing to the chapters that are already out.
-473 words-