Chapter 6 - Moon

Warning there are some mature things in this chapter not too much but there are some mentions and actions of sexual harassment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been five minutes and you noticed Sun had not come back yet and wondered why. Being curious, you got up but when you walked out of the room you realized that the lights in the daycare were off.

"Didn't Delilah tell me that the lights in the daycare should always be on?"
"I wonder why there off, and where is Sun?"

You found a way down and walked around trying to see in the dark and yelling for Sun to see if you could find him, or at least have a sign that he is somewhere...

"Sun? Where are you?" "Why are the lights off?"

You heard something move in the ball pit. You turned your head and tried to see in that direction. Being cautious, you slowly walked up to the ball pit.

"Come on Sun don't mess with me, I know that's you in there."
...
"Sun?" Come on stop playing around please."
...
Getting no answer was unnerving and scary because only silence was heard.
You were about to say Sun's name again until something jumped out of the ball pit and tackled you to the ground.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Someone is past there bed time."

"What- your not Sun"

You looked up and saw red eyes peering at you. This animatronic was not Sun and you're pretty sure it was definitely not nice as him.

"Well of corse not, weren't you told to keep the lights on? Naughty things like you should be punished."

"Wait what? I didn't turn the lights off-"

"Saying lies are we now? It's like you want to be punished..."

Before you could say anything more, you were quickly picked up and slammed onto the wall by this animatronic. You looked at him with fear as you felt the adrenaline rush through you.

"Hmm what punishment should you get? I could kill you, but I don't know if that's enough, especially for a pretty thing like you hahahaha."

You were scared out of your mind. First Sun disappears and then the lights get turned off, then this thing comes out of nowhere and says he wants to "punish" you for something you didn't even do.
Your thoughts were going crazy until you felt something cold and wet against your neck. It was the animatronic's tongue. Which you didn't even know they had them. He even started to kiss your neck. You didn't like where this was going.

"Mmm, you taste pretty good sweetheart."

"P-please stop."

"What was that dear? I didn't quite hear you."

"I said can you please stop."

"Oh but what about your punishment? I just can't leave you be without one."

"But I didn't do anything!"