Chapter 10 - What Just Happened

You jumped as sun was right in your face with worry.

"Are you okay!? I was so scared when moon switched into my place. Oh I knew this was going to happen. I can't believe this!"

You immediately grabbed sun and pulled him into a hug.

"Sun. I'm okay. I told you that I would be fine if the lights went off."

He looked at you and sighed. He hugged you back.

"I know, I just get worried. Moon can be unpredictable, so I never know if he will be violent or not. I just care about you"

You nodded and held his face in your hands and you looked at him with a sincere smile.

"Look, I know we can't know what moon will do but I'm okay right now. You can't stress about the future sunny"

He looked at you and nodded. You pulled him into another hug and you both enjoyed each other's presence.

After a while you looked at the time and realized that I could leave to go home.

"Hey sun I gotta get going home"

"What!? But we didn't even do everything that I planned for.... Do you really have to go?"

"Yes I do have to go buddy. Maybe next time we can do more but I have to go home."

"Aww okay. You promise that we can do more next time?"

"Yes I promise Sun, now how about I give you one last hug before I go?"

Sun immediately pulled you into a tight embrace and you hugged him back. After you gathered your things and bid him a farewell.
————————————————————————

-270 words-