Chapter 14- Bad dream

*Your dream*
You had woken up on a dark cold ground.
You quickly realized that you were in a random ally way. You got up and looked around to see that it was the ally by Beth's work.
  Before you could take a step further to look around some more you saw someone walk out of the work place.
That person was Beth.
You couldn't believe it you thought she was dead. You quickly ran to her screaming her name.
As you ran to hug her you phased right through her.

"Huh. Why couldn't I hug her."

You turned around and tried again and again but still phased through. Realizing that Beth didn't even see or hear you call her name.
You were beyond confused. Confused on why she couldn't see or hear you and why you were invisible. You looked around hearing sirens in the background but thinking nothing of it. You thought what could be happening when you suddenly realized something...

This was where Beth got killed.

Before you could even blink the world seemed to slow down and everything was played in slow motion. A guy in a mask running down the alleyway with his gun and aimed it at Beth and shot her in the head. Then running away before he go caught.

Frozen in shock and watching the chaos unfold right in front of your eyes. You saw Beth fall onto the ground with blood spewing from her gun wound.
You wanted to scream. Cry even. But you were frozen in shock. It was too much for you. Staring at your friends dead body. You fell to your knees and just stared. Your thoughts going all over the place.

Getting your mind somewhat together you tried to hug your once alive friend failing because you were still invisible. Tears now spilling out slowly mixing with the dark red on the ground.

"This can't be real."

"Beth please wake up... please?"

You knew that she was gone but you were hoping that she was just sleeping. You screamed and cried.

"Y/N"

"BETH WAKE UP. WAKE UP *hic* please.
"I- I can't loose you... please wake up. come on, you are the only person I have left."

"(Y/N)!!!"

You woke up.

*gasp*

You woke up in a fright. With someone shaking you.

" Y/N? Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep."

That voice was familiar but the last you knew you were with Sun but that wasn't his voice.

You looked to your right and saw Moon with a very concerned look on his face.

"M-moon? What are you doing here I thought sun was next to me."

"The lights turned off while you were sleeping."

"Oh. What happened?"

——-————-MOONS POV———————

When the lights turned off I woke up to laying next to y/n.

"Sun must of fell asleep."

Sundrop/moondrop x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें