Chapter 16- boredom

After shaking off your blush you thought what to do because you had a while before you can go out of the guy's room.

"I wonder what I can do in the mean time. Sleeping is a option but I've been doing a lot of that so something else."

Taking the time to look around you realized the small details that you missed before.
The walls had little suns and moons painted on them. The room its self wasn't that big, but it wasn't that small either. It had a big bean bag  bed with some blankets and pillows scattered. There were little lanterns hanging around to light up the room. On the floor there was a fluffy blue rug. Looking to the right of the room in the corner there were shelves with a bunch of art supplies on it all organized. In the corner there was also pictures of what looks like the kids drew.

"That's sweet. Sun put the pictures that the kids drew for him."

...

"That's it! I can draw a picture of moon, I'm sure he will appreciate it."

Proud of yourself for finding something to do, you quickly found what supplies you needed and got right to drawing.

——————-——-Time Skip—————————

"Finally."

You had just finished the picture of moon. It took you awhile but you were proud of it.
You put back all of the art supplies to their right spot and made sure to keep it organized.

Even though drawing took awhile you still had a couple of hours still until the kids left.
So you raided sun's and moon's closet. Yes they may not wear different clothes but they had a lot of merchandise that they kept in a closet left to their bed or hug been bag... anyway you found a onesie of sun and moon. The sun had red and yellow striped lines and then a yellow top the hood had little sun rays on it which you thought made it adorable, surprisingly you had  found one in your size so you took it. The moon one you found had yellow stars on the pant part like moon's pants. The top had two black buttons. This onesie didn't have a hood but there was a hat that looked like moons that was separate . You were ecstatic when you also had found one in your size. After your raiding the closet your findings had been the onesies that looked like sun and moon, but also a couple of t-shirts and sweatpants that had Sun and Moon on them.

Surprisingly it had taken you a hour and a half to go through the closet and so you had 30 minutes until the kids left. You could already hear sun saying goodbye to some of the kids that got picked up. For the rest of time time you just read Wattpad on your phone😏.

———————————————————————-

A/N- Hey guys I was able to wright a chapter out, sorry if it's shorter than others but I can say the other one might be a little treat for you guys.
That is if you guys want it