Chapter 15- calling off

"Y/n..."

"Hellooo"

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up-"

"Alright I'm up sun, jeez can't I just get some sleep without someone waking me up."

You were not happy with being woken up especially after getting little sleep the last couple days.

"Sorry sunshine, I just needed to tell that it's morning and that it's almost time for the pizza plex to open."

"Oh, sorry I didn't know."

"It's okay. I know you've been getting no sleep so It's understandable that your tired."
"Which is also why I have good news for you."

"Thanks for understanding, and what would this good news be?"

"Well me and moon were talking and we decided to let you stay with us for awhile. That way you wouldn't have to be alone."

"Oh Sun your too sweet but there are a couple problems."

"What would that be?"

"Well for one what about my work? Wouldn't it be weird if I never clocked out or in? And my car. People would see that I never left this place and I don't want to get in trouble. I also don't want to be a burden to you guys."

"Well we can fix all those problems; me and moon already started planning, like for your work you could just call off. You have a good reason too with someone passing. I'm sure the manager would let you because your a good worker. For your car you can just say that it broke and you got friends to pick you up from work. Moon also said he has an idea but I don't know what it is. We would also be careful so you won't get caught."

"Wow you guys really thought of everything."

And one more thing."

"What is it-"

Sun quickly picked you up and held you close.

"You could never be a burden to me and moon. Even if moon doesn't show it, he likes you. I don't want you to think that about yourself. Okay?"

"O-okay."

Sun got serious which meant he was telling the truth. Which also meant he was not playing around; this side of him can get scary because he doesn't do it often.

"Great! So back to the point, I was thinking you can call off. Oh and don't worry about clocking out, moon already did it when he was on patrol."

"Okay I guess as long if we don't get in trouble I can stay for awhile."

"Yay, I'm so happy you want to stay! we will have so much fun!"

"Heh yeah."

"Oh I almost lost track of time the place is about to open I gotta go, you call your manager and I will come back later for updates."