Chapter 8 - Sleepover

It was later when you woke up. You were a bit confused for a few seconds until you remembered you took a nap. Waking up you realized you felt a bit better from not getting that much sleep previously. Looking around you wondered where a certain yellow robot was.

"Hm...I wonder where he is"

You decided to get up and look for sun. You went to the outside of his room and went to balcony.
Looking down you never realized how high his room actually was. It wasn't necessarily the hight of his room that scared you, it was that there was no railing or protection from anyone falling off the balcony.

You went to turn around but-

"HELLO Y/N!"

"AHHH!!!!"

Sun jumped out of nowhere and scared you enough to step back and fall of the balcony.
You thought this was the end and that you died by a sun animatronic scaring you enough to fall off a balcony.

Right before you hit the ground you felt yourself stop falling and felt two metallic arms wrapped around your waist and you felt yourself jolt from the sudden motion.

You opened your eyes and realized Sun had caught you and that you weren't dead.

"Sunshine I am SO sorry I didn't mean for you to fall off the balcony, I just wanted to surprise you. I'm sorry, are you hurt at all? oh I'll never forgive myself if you are. "

Once the shock wore off and you processed that you weren't dead, you took a big breath.

"Listen Sun it's okay, I am okay. I am not hurt at all, just a little shocked because my life flashed before my eyes."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad I understand you just wanted to surprise me and that you had no intention of this happening."

"Just don't "surprise" me anymore like that. Okay?"

"Yes, of corse, again I am so sorry!"

"Like I said it's okay. You don't have to apologize."

"Okay!"

Sun set you down and you were relieved that you were on the ground now. You almost wanted to lay down and hug the floor but you refrained from doing so.
Looking around you realized that it was really quiet and something felt different.

"Hey Sun?"

"Yeah?"

"What time is it?"

"Oh yeah you slept in. It's 2:30 am Friday."

"WHAT!!!????"

"Your telling me that I slept for a whole day and you didn't wake me up???"

"Well yeah you seemed really tired and so, I thought it would be best for you to sleep a little longer!"

"Today was supposed to be my day off! And I'm sure Beth is worried about me-"

"Oh! Don't worry I took care of it!"

You looked at him with one eyebrow raised. How could he "take care of it"?

"What do you mean sun?"

"Well as I was cleaning up after the kids and you were napping, your phone was being called. I looked at the caller I'd and it looked like someone you knew so I answered. I introduced myself and told her you were napping!"

"Oh, okay but still, please don't answer my phone again without my permission it could have been someone I didn't know."

"Okay."

You internally died. Beth was definitely going to tease you about napping and you would never hear the end of it.

"Well since I'm here for the rest of the night what do you want to do."

"Are we having a sleep over?! Oh this will be so much fun!"

"Yeah why not, I'm already here and I have nothing to do because this was my day off so yeah."

"Oh goody I can't for all what we are going to do, oh! We can watch a movie, draw, and-"

"Woah, calm down one thing at a time okay bud."

"Oh okay."

"What do you want to do first?"

"Ooh can we watch a movie that will be so much fun!"

"Haha, okay sun let's go set it up."

"Oh yay, I can't wait."

——————————————————————

-670 words-