Bad Dream

It was a wonderful day upon the nemesis today, why? Because it's Christmas of course! I was surprisingly able to talk Megatron into it everyone got daybreak which is nice because everyone is constantly on their guard. But Shockwave was being stubborn and didn't bother to take a once-in-a-lifetime break. So I made it my mission to get Shockwave out of the lab for the day.

"Shockwave, my love it's time to leave the lab and come relax"

"Not, I must keep working on my experiments for it would be illogical for me to stop."

"Please"

Sigh "fine"

"OK you are going to love this, take this and tell Soundwave to put in these coordinates, there are also instructions on what to do, I'll be waiting"

You kissed Shockwave on the side of his optic and ran off with the happiest look on your face and giggles.

"What will I do with him"

With a small chuckle, Shockwave looked at the paper and noted down the coordinates and sent them to Soundwave. Walked through the ground bridge that was set and ended up in a random area that he wasn't familiar with. But it was a beautiful place the snow covered the trees and slowly faded in the distance, a small waterfall still unfrozen. Shockwave looked around until his optic meet the cave behind him.

"This is it"

And walked in, there were small spots of light peering out of the walls of the cave and slowly got brighter as the cave continued. At last, he made it to the end of the cave where Y/N was at looking into the end of the cave and walked right into the wall.

...

Of course, Shockwave took the logical course of action, walk to where you are. Once through Shockwaves the antennas rose in amazement in the beauty within the cave. Crystals of every colour peered out of the cave walls and they had formed a chandler in the center.

"Such impressive ways this world forms."

"I agree, I'm glad you like it Shockwave."

You approached him from behind with a smile on your face.

"When I found this place on one of my patrols I instantly thought of you, that reminds me, I got you this."

You handed a medium-sized box with purple wrapping paper and black ribbon on it. He slowly opened it to reveal a wooden doll.

"What is this?"

"It's a Matryoshka doll, it's part of Russian culture, toy and or decoration, and look."

You took off the first top of one of the first dolls. Revealing a smaller one.

"It has smaller ones inside, there are five of them in total. To represent us all. Me, you, Driller, Predaking, and the little one"

Shockwave put his hand on his lower stomach, he was expecting a child in a few months. The only ones who know are Knockout, Breakdown, the twins, and Soundwave.

"I'm not so sure I am logically ready to be a carrier..."

"Nonsense! You will be the best here on earth and Cybertron. I'll make sure to protect you till the end of time."