Precaution

C/N = Childs name

It had been months since you'd last seen anyone from the Autobots or Decepticons, it was depressing... your eyesight had faded a bit so you made yourself some black-rimmed glasses, they weren't the best but that was all you had at the moment. Because well, you need to stay in hiding to keep (c/n) safe, it wasn't easy, there was barely enough Energon for the both of you.

so you get your brain IQ together and made a portable space bridge contraption, unwilling to send you back to earth because that was your only source of Energon as of now. You could not bring (c/n)s for safety percussions, not with Megatron looking to get your helm on a stick.

So you placed them into their closed-off play area with some toys you were surprisingly able to make to keep them busy and distracted. Rushing through the space bridge, landed in a small cave, it appeared empty, but you could hear drills and distant chatter. peering around the corner, you spotted tons on veicons.

"that's no good..."

You looked around looking for a way to get out and get energon easy as could be. And then you spotted Soundwave. Shit. You try and recall what happened last time... he didn't rat you out when you get into the nemesis vents that one time... worth a shot to wave at him. So you peer around the corner again.

He's gone.

Your Optics constantly darting around the cave, to no eval, you can't find him. Feeling a light tap behind you, you slowly turn around to face the worst.

But it turns out Soundeave was holding to boxes of energon.

"Soundwave? I- thank you" you said quietly.

Soundwave just nodded and walked away back to the workers, before stopping.

"What wrong Sound?"

"Shockwave- is in the- facility"

"Thank you, tell him to meet me some where more, private" you said turning away with the energon in your hands into the space bridge.

After feeding and cleaning (c/n) you had meet up Shockwave in one of his labs on Earth in scottland. The one with all the Predacon clones, exciting to say the least, but you where more excited to see Shockwave.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Shockwave?"

"How is our sparkling doing?"

"She's just fine... she can't speak yet but knows really big mathematical equations."

"What is her name? It better not be illogical..."

"(C/N)"

"Wonderful"

...

Shockwave tilted his helm more forward, wiping something, he's... crying?

"Shockwave sweetie?"

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done it..."

"Shockwave, what are you talking about?"