They left me, but what did i do?

⚠️Swear warning ⚠️

Its been a few months while I've been with the autobots. It's been pretty fun really, annoying Ratchet is definitely not on my list. Maybe. Anyways got new abilities, and though it was pretty cool.

"OK who wants to float?"

"Oo ME ME ME!" Shouted Miko

"OK here we go!"

I waz using my 'floatation" power on my arm to make Miko float onto the stand by Optimus considering this is a strength test.

"Y/N, I want you to try and move this three gallon barrel gently to Ratchets desk on your right" Optimus spoke pointing over at Ratchet who waved and patted the desk.

"Got it"

So I did so and we'll it worked well until I put it down and my arm started to hurt. Badly.

"Are you alright? Do you need help?" A voice spoke out I couldn't hear it properly. I was passing out, I fall into hands or metal hands and lastly see Bumblebee and blackout.
-
-
-
-
I finally woke up after what felt like hours.

"That dark energon and weight took a toll on your body, try taking a break now and again, for now and make sure those purple lines don't get too far up you arm or we might have to get rid of your arm entirely." Ratchet sounded worry some, so like doctors orders I listened giving him a nod.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yes bulkhead?"

"Me, Miko, and Jackie are going to go and blow stuff up you wanna join?"

"well, if the doctor says if its ok" I look at the autobot doctor.

"Come on Ratchet! Please!" Miko REALLY wanted me to go it was quite adorable really.

Sigh "Fine! Just take it easy"

"YEAAA!" I yell in excitement

Maybe we can set a trap for the Deceptions? Or even better OH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

it's been awhile since we got at the destination oh how we where masters at demolishing everything in sight. I found some pretty cool rocks too. After setting up my trap I informed them about it so they won't set it off... then the worst happened...

"Cons! Y/N, Miko, get over here!" Wheeljack Shouted a cross the field. So a grabbed Miko and started run towards them.

"We need to get out of here pronto!" Bulkhead stated there was too many...

"The com is out! Y/N try and get far away as possible to get the others!"

"Got it!"

So I did so running, jumping, and climbing. It was a lot faster to do. Caused by the dark energon my speed was boosted a decent amount. So I was able to get far enough to contact Anyone...

"There you are..." a voice called out a portal opened up be hind the tall figure then I realized... i was face to face with Megatron...