This is something...

while you were walking down the nemesis halls on the lookout for Arachnid and her insecticons, and knowing that everyone was safe is a good thing. After you left the med bay, you made sure all of the viecons made it to the control room because we were already down a few hundred. that wasn't good.

Once making your way down one of the corridors you heard some sounds above you...

"Breakdown?

"Mmmmmf!"

"Hang on"

You cut off all of the weds off of breakdowns limbs and mouth so he could talk.

"Everyone said you where offlined what happened?"

You both shot your helms over to the opening of the hallway

"She happened"

"Go to the control room you will be safe there"

Breakdown gave a quick nod and ran off.

"Y/N you glitch you ruined my life!" Arachnid shouted

"Sorry, but I can't ruin something that never existed if the first place"

You felt your body being taken over and your eyes turned green... your body was walking over to where Arachnid was. She started to laugh.

"You will make a fine addition to my new collection..."

Before she could do anything her eyes widened in shock and you both looked down in sync... moving you hand violently you had removed her spark out of its chamber, and allow her to fall to the floor offlining... your eyes went back to normal as realization kicked in, you had ...

"Y/N! The insecacons have found out where me and Shockwave are! We need help the door won't hold up much longer!" Said a scared Knockout

"I'm on my way" is what you said once you hung up.

Running towards the med bay you spotted three insecacons attempting to tear down the door. Charging up your blaster aiming right at them. Not realizing it wasn't just your average blaster... you flew back due to recoil, you looked up to see all of them had had their helms blown off.

"Huh... didn't know I could do that" you got off from the floor and made your way back to the med bays door knocking on it, it has opened up.

"Are you four alright?"

"Ye- uh- your leaking energon"

"Oh that's not mine"

"Wait you killed Arachnid?"

"..."

"Well... that solves one of our problems"

"I'm going to bring Arachnid to Lord Megatron, I'll be back"

As you where walking away from the med bay you told everyone to go to the control room, dragging Arachnids offlined frame behind you, you could feel the insecacons gaze at you.

"So you have something to show us?" Started Megatron

You threw Arachnids offlined body in front of him before anyone could say anything else.