The Sweet Care Of Love

this is my first time publicly posting a lemon so please no judge

have mercy on me *cry*

------------

"Well done Y/N I am very proud of your findings."

"Why thank you, Lord Megatron, it is my pleasure." You said with a bow and a smile on your face.

"Excuse me, Y/N, Shockwave wants you in his lab and to bring these 'mushrooms' as well" Steve (ST3V3) spoke respectfully.

"Oh thank you, I'll be on my way. And be very careful with Driller and don't make too much sound... he's not much of a morning bot." With that, you flew off the nemesis once more.

Quickly and quietly making my way through the nemesis as to not disturb the working bots, I'm meeting face to face with Arachnid. Oh boy.

"Y/N"

"Arachnid," you said with a straight face, (lol)

"You're still that little fleshly I can crush under my ped"

"Damn, when did arcee stick that rod up your aft?"

Arachnid did that 'how dare you' face.

"Anyway, I need to get to the lab. it would be a good choice to move out of my way."

Arachnid didn't say anything she just crawled away on her spider legs with a growl. with a shrug, I walked towards the lab. you could hear sounds that don't sound good so you take out your blaster and slowly enter the lab. once you entered, you gasped at the scene. Shockwave practically on the ground in pain, his antennas were broken in half.

"Shockwave!? scrap, are you ok?" you said as you helped him up off the floor. and now noticing the broken optic.

"I'm fine, I just need to re-" as Shockwave was trying to stand up and tumbled a little, you caught him in the tick of time into your arms (how romantic)

"slow down there pal, don't want you to get hurt even more. ill patch you up."

You sat shockwave on one of the cleared-off desks and changed your hand into a small blowtorch with a low flame slowly melting the antennas back in their place. Cleaning the small amount of Energon with a clean rag you carefully worked on Shockwaves cracked optic having his head tilted up so you could see it better with your hand under his chin? You could feel him heating up.

"Shockwave, your heating up. are you alright?"

"i... um..." he is right, my body is overheating.

"uh, shockwave I have something to confess now that we are alone..."

"it would be logical if you were to tell me"

"jeez, uh... well, I may or may not have a tiny crush on... you. I know it's stupid, and I felt like you wouldn't feel the same way because you are so focused on your studies...  and when I saw you and Arachnid making out, I just lost all hope that day..."

"Y/N, I find your feelings to be..."

You were prepared to be turned down.

"Logical"

"r-really?"

Shockwave gave a nod and you hugged him, not knowing what part was touching which you heard a quiet moan coming from Shockwave. so you grinded down on that a little more, until...

"Y/N" he groaned "p-please I want you inside me, I'm begging you"

"Alright, since you asked so nicely~"

you got Shockwave in a position so he would be facing you. With that there you were granted permission, there were a clicks his interfacing pad opened.

"ready?"

"y-yes"

you got down on your knees and setting his legs on your shoulders ( transformer Cyberbertronis have both) and licked away you went in him just to prep him for what's to come next.

you could hear whimpers from him and he started to grind on your tongue which was tasting the insides of the great scientist. he became tighter, releasing a load into your mouth with a grunt. you swallowed looking at him with a smirk on your face.

you stud up and unlock your interface pad and let loose what would be a 10 inch spike.

"may I enter? it would only be respectful to ask"

"it would be l-logical, but how will that fit?"

"no worries my love, ill take it slow it, might take some adjusting but if it hurts too much I can stop, you have a right to not continue something that will harm you in any way."

Shockwave thought for a moment and happily agreed and allowed you to do so, so you pushed in slowly and gripped Shockwave's legs around your waist and he had his hand gripping your back with a moan of pleasure coming from him.

"your doing amazing my love"

"you may s-start now"

"your wish, is my command"

with that you started to trust slowly and slowly sped up with every thrust you had.

"Y-Y/N I'm going to-"

"I think I am too-"

And with a groan you both released either your hot fluids mixing with one.

"You want to go to the private oil racks and watch some Bill nye afterwards?"

"That would be wonderful"

After a nice oil shower you both felt much closer for your Sparks had bonded. Now you where watching some Bill Nye and eating some chocolate cover energon with Shockwave in your arms, you never knew Shockwave had a little hatch in his chest for a mouth substitute (I don't think this is Canon) but now you do.

You took Shockwaves hand and Slightly squeezed it.

"I love you"

"I love you too Y/N"
_______________________

We ending this chapter on a wholesome note I tryed and if I read over this I know it will be cring 🧍‍♂️anyways the next chapter will be up soon