We meet

It's been a few weeks since I've been 'with' the Deceptions. Thankfully none of them haven't tried to kill me yet, which is a start.

I was currently hanging out with Breakdown watching boxing events with the screen within the medical room with Dreadwing and skyquake. And was discussing why they did such stuff for other people's entertainment. Breakdown also said they did almost the same thing back on Cybertron. While Knockout and some other veicons were at getting what they could find out of the structure called the omega lock which was destroyed by some conflict with the Autobots.

Suddenly Megatron called us to the control room."Lord Megatron has requested us at the control room and to get there now, so we should pause this and go," I spoke everyone nodded and we went to the control room having a conversation about the boxing match we had almost complete.

"Lord Megatron" we bowed Slightly but respectfully.

"So? What did you find?" Megatron asked Knockout who was walking through the ground bridge.

"Not something... but someone."

Knockout dramatically points at the ground bridge like a car salesperson on an advertisement introducing a new car. And out walked a cyclops?

"He lives..." I hear Starscream speak quietly in fear.

"Shockwave... ahaha... just the tactical Advantage I needed."

"Lord Megatron." Spoke the Purple and black cyclops.

"Shockwave, this is quite an unexpected turn. I thought you perished on Cybertron..." Megatron turned his gaze to Starscream.

"Y-yes as did we all..." Studdered Starscream

"Reports of my demise were greatly premature"

'Dramatic music'
____
"*sigh* St3v3, I understand you like Dramatic moments but now is not the time ok?." "Sorry-"
_______
"A pair of Autobots infiltrated my facility on Cybertron, sabotaging my space bridge. I gave chase but failed to accurately calculate the outcome. I awoke in the rubble, blinded.

"It soon became clear that I was marooned on our dead planet, with no means of communication. In time, I repaired my wounds and resumed my experiments. The solitude enabled me to make tremendous advances in my research.

"Until, one day, my instruments detected a massive surge of unidentifiable energy. I travelled to investigate its origin, at the edge of the Sea of Rust, where I encountered your salvage team and the smouldering wreckage of the Omega Lock. But this was not the search party I had anticipated, so long ago."

"Leaving one unanswered question. Why was I left for scrap? Abandoned. Why?"

The explosion! It collapsed the main power core chamber! The last thing anyone witnessed was you charging into the space bridge portal! No one saw you come back out!"

"I find your reply to be... logical."

I climb onto Megatron's shoulder and whisper

"dang I was getting ready to see If Starscream would have been scrapped"I earned a small chuckle from Megatron

"I have your first mission, to retrieve a relic. Soundwave will tell you the details"