20: A punch to the stomach

I genuinely love the Sapnap and Tommy friendship :D

Tommy's POV:

I sniffled and slowly pulled myself away from Sapnap. He smiled at me. He was nice having him as a friend. 

Before Wilbur, I never really knew Sapnap but I still admired him. He just seemed so cool to me as a child.

I remembered I had been crying and I quickly wiped the tears from my face.

"We... we don't speak of this! Ok?"
"I got it." He nodded. "Now come on... we have a shitty egg to destroy."

Skeppy's POV:

"Alright Skeppy, I'll quickly check on what's happening. And come back in a minute. Just stay hidden."

I nodded, grimacing, remembering the last time I had tried to knock him out of this strange state. But this time, I had somewhat of a plan. And backup.

I heard Ranboo's voice again.

"Bad is sat at the base of the egg, guarding Karl. The others are guarding. You're good to go."
"You'll be right behind me right?"
"Of course."

I took a deep breath, almost like I was assuring myself.

I walked out from the tunnel and put on a smile.

I had almost reached the egg when Bad looked up at me. I saw a flash of recognition on his face.

"Geppy?"
"I hope you've missed me as much as have missed you, love."

Bad stared blankly at me, I couldn't read what was on his mind.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, composing himself.
"I wanted to visit you."

I smiled innocently. He knew I was up to something, I wouldn't come here unannounced just to say 'hi'. We both knew that. Despite that, he glanced back to the obsidian box on top of the egg, and  walked towards me.

"Punz, Ponk, I want you to leave us alone for a bit. Keep an eye out for anything."

I quickly glanced to my side and saw that the other victims to the egg's mind control, were watching us. I hadn't even realised they were watching us in the first place.

They bowed slightly to Bad politely and walked away. They made no noise. I could feel goose bumps prick at my neck. Eerie...

I watched Bad's shoulders relax and came closer to me.

"So how have you and Sapnap been."

I only had to distract him, get him away from clinging to the egg, so that Tommy could destroy it. So far I was doing well.

"How 'bout I catch you up on everything that has happened."
"Yes, I have missed quite a bit... L'Manburg is gone, Dream has gone missing, Tommy..."

I knew he'd bring up Tommy.

"How about I tell you about Sapnap and I first." I giggled. "Catch you up a bit on our lives before everything that has happened to that whole train wreck of a country!"

He laughed and my heart jumped. Reminding me how much I had missed him, yet again.

I linked my arm in his and started walking slowly away from the egg. He glanced back nervously to the egg, but I pulled his attention back to me.

"AHHH-"

I screamed as obnoxiously as I could as I pretended to trip into one of the mini lava pools. Bad quickly reacted and grabbed me by the hoodie, pulling me back to him. He gripped my hand tightly and started walking with me, taking care to avoid anything I could trip on.

I blushed as we continued strolling through the room. I carefully began to put the plan into action. I was great at rambling so  wouldn't find much trouble.

"So where should I begin..."

Quackity's POV:

I jerked up, breathing heavily. I was sweating terribly, I had woken from a nightmare. But what was it about?

I unzipped the sleeping bag and got off my feet. I was bunking at Fundy's place, along with Tubbo. I glanced at the other two. Fundy was curled up in a ball, breathing softly.

"That man is a true furry."

I looked to Tubbo, He was sprawled out on his mattress and snoring. I smiled, thinking of one of my fiancés; Sapnap. He snored when he slept, but Karl and I never complained.

Thinking of them, we hadn't talked much recently. it was understandable considering, all that has happened recently. Karl has been studying a lot in his library and Sapnap has been staying with his dads.

I walked down the stairs, opened the door and sat on the steps. The col air was a refreshing change to the hot, stuffy house. 

I shut my eyes, thinking.

I whispered to myself, "Why do I have such a bad feeling..."

I strained my head, trying to remember my nightmare.

"Something to do with... definitely Sapnap... and there is something wrong with Karl."

I began getting frustrated. Why should I have such a sick feeling thinking about them!

It suddenly felt a jolt in my stomach. It felt like someone had punched me in the stomach.

I stood up, my legs moving on their own. I changed quickly out of my pjs and into my hoodie and jeans I had wore the day before. I struggled putting my armour on and there ones one thought running through my mind.

...

"They're in danger!"

I was going to write a clean basic ending and get this book finished but I had a great idea for plot. And I'm not passing that, who likes basic ending anyway?

What do you guys think is gonna happen? Is Quackity's gut right? What is happening to Sapnap and Karl..? What if he doesn't get there in time to save his fiancés from this unknown threat :)