18: It's about to f*cking go down

Skeppy's POV:

"So what are they gonna get you to do."

I looked down at Sapnap.

"We're still talking about this?"
"Of course we are! I care about Bad just as much as you do."
I sighed, "All I've got to do is distract him long enough for them to destroy the egg."
"And then he'll go back to normal?"
"That's what Karl says will happen."
"Ok."

He nodded and looked back to the tv.

Tommyinnit's POV:

Tubbo had been clinging to me the past week. I do have to admit, it has been nice. We've bonded again and it sometimes feels like everything never changed. But it did. The downside to it is that I haven't been able to see Karl at all and Ranboo barely ever.

They quickly caught on this and have been working on important shit without me. Keeping the vines down, which I have to say, have been growing further and quicker. I know we're running out of time, that's why I dmed them to meet at mine tonight. Along with Skeppy.

Ranboo's POV:

I watched Tubbo walk out of Tommy's house waving frantically, grinning like a madman.

"See ya Boss Man!"
"Bye Tubbee." Tommy smiled brightly.

I'm honestly glad Tubbo has been sticking with him. They truly began to drift after he became president. And I could definitely see that Tommy was a lot happier than he was before.

Once Tubbo was gone, he opened his door wider, signalling us to come in. I hadn't seen Karl, but I figured he was invisible too.

I walked through and drank a milk bucket.

"Ranboo, where's Karl?"

I looked around the room. It appeared he wasn't here, in sight at least.

"Karl, are you there?" When there was no reply I looked to Tommy. "I-"

I heard a ding go off and Tommy quickly opened his dms.

He read out loud to me, "Tommy, we need to destroy it tonight. They caught me, act quick."

His jaw dropped scanning over it again.

"Nonononono, that isn't right."
"I'm not blind Ranboo... we have to do this. It's the reason I called you here."
"God."

I plopped down on the couch.

"We need to call-"

I was interrupted by knocking on the door.

Sapnap's POV:

I took another slice of pizza out the box and took a bite. I laughed at the TV, almost spitting out my food. Because of this, I almost didn't notice the door closing. But I did.

I rushed to the window and I saw my dad walking out the house, fully equipped in Netherite Armour.

"Where is he going?"

Confused, I followed him out the house and caught up to him.

"Skeppy? Where are you going?"

Panicked, he turned around before realising it was me.

"Oh, I was just..."
I gasped with my sudden realisation, "You're going to destroy the egg."
He hummed with annoyance, "Possibly, and you're not coming with me."
"Nuh uh, of course I am."
"Go back in the house, you're not getting hurt."
"And neither are you."

I followed him all the way to- Tommy's house? Even though he didn't want me to. He knocked gently on the door, side glancing me.

"SKEPPY! Thank GOD you came, this is an emergency."

Tommy seemed to noticed I was there and his eyes lit up.

"You can take place for Karl- this is perfect!"
"Wait what do you meant 'take place for Karl?" I but in.

He bit his lip, and invited us in. And Ranboo began to explain the situation and our plan.

-time skip-

"Wait repeat one more time, I don't wanna forget." I looked around the room.

Ranboo took his revive book and opened it to recite his notes again.

"First Skeppy goes in. I will be with him invisibly, for if it goes south- which won't happen, so he'll will be safe. Once Skeppy has caught their attention, it's likely Bad won't let Ant or Ponk attack immediately, he is gonna distract him, try reconnect with. Meanwhile you and Tommy are gonna sneak past them. Karl and I dug out a tunnel a few nights ago, so you can sneak through there. Sapnap, you're gonna rescue Karl and Tommy is gonna break the egg. He's the only one who can get close enough to do it. And the moment any of them notice Tommy, we do evrything and anything to stop them getting to him. All of us have lives to spare and I'm willing to spen all of mine to do this. Are we all clear."

We solemnly nodded and then silence. No one was moving. I got up out of my seat, pull the attention to me.

"So what are we waiting for. Let's save the server."

Sorry for not updating for a month, had to take another break, but my school year is ending next week. Then I'm going on holiday for a week but expect a lot being posted after that. I'm going to be writing another chapter, and after one to wrap up the story, because there isn't much I can write after this. I don't want to drag it on and ruin it.

My girlfriend and I broke up. She's been suffering with her mental health and she said she'd find it easier if we were friends. We're still on good terms thankfully. Uhm, that's about everything interesting in my life so far.

I hope you are all doing well and are safe and happy. Try drink something soon, if you haven't recently and I'm going to go and try eat something. Luv y'all <33