3: The death of Tommyinnit

TRIGGER WARNING for suicide in the next few chapters.

(Important info; You can see death messages in this world, if you are close enough. Hope that makes sense. So people in the overworld can't see if anyone died in the nether. Its the same with messages, unless you are private messaging. And another thing, you can't see name tags.)

Tommyinnit's POV:

A few days had passed and it was finally time. I was ready to do this.

"Hey Tommy!" I heard Dream call from the portal.
"Hello Dream."

Dream dug down a four block deep hole. And I threw in the iron armour I was wearing and threw out most of the items in my inventory.

I prepared the items needed for my escape in my hot bar. TNT, flint, invisibility and fire resistance. Final ones being in the nether.

I heard Dream placing TNT in the hole.

"Now or never." I thought. I had a burning fury in my eyes. "NOW!" My mind yelled as he light the TNT.

I punched Dream into the hole and he yelled something. I ran though the portal, placing and lighting a piece of TNT behind me.

"NOO!" I heard Dream scream as I travelled to the nether.

When I made it through, I began sprinting. I heard Dream's shouts not too far behind me. As soon as I made it to the coordinates, I pulled a note out of a hidden chest and placed it on the ground. There was a dog with the nametag 'Tommyinnit'.

(You can see where this is going... Sorry, this bit is just evil. )

"I'm sorry dog." I drank my potion. "But sacrifices have to be made."

I shut my eyes and pushed the dog of the bridge, jumping in after it. I swam away from where I had jumped. The message came up in the chat 'Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava'. And I could hear Dream's yells.

Techno, Phil and Ranboo, who were evidently in the nether at the time, had seen it and had started freaking out.

I chugged an invisibility potion and climbed out the lava. Grinning at the obvious worry the man who had tortured me was in. He picked up the suicide note off the ground.

I walked past him and got a good look at him. He was in clear pain, he only wanted to use me and if he did actually care about myself as a human being, then he wouldn't of treated me like that. Seeing the hurt on his face made me weirdly happy.

"Maybe I've gone crazy." I smiled in thought. "Guess I understand what it was like for Wilbur." I began skipping towards the portal just ahead. I stepped through the portal, feeling the familiar feeling of my insides churning.

I came through the portal, the light from the sun blinding me. It was brighter on the Dream SMP, compared to Logsteadshire, where it was mostly raining. I drank another potion and began walking along the Prime path.

First thing I had decided to do, would be to warn them of the coming events. To torment them. I pondered how to do this and when I had made up my mind, I found myself outside L'Manburg.

It looked different, compared to when I had left. I put on my armour and placed down a few blocks of TNT.

I lit them and ran for cover. When I heard the loud bang, I ran back around and placed a quickly written note in a chest. People started walking over to see what had happened so I took off my armour and hid, to watch their reactions.

Some people gasped and some stared In silence. Then I saw a person who spiked my anger. Tubbo ran, with Fundy and Quackity just behind him, to the small crowd round the hole. The three of them looked shocked as the saw the chest at the bottom of the hole.

Thank you for reading this chapter, Vote to be POG and I will see you guys next time Xxx

Words: 673