11: A quick battle

Be prepared; fight scene incoming! Oh yeah, and sorry for not posting any chapters, needed to take a bit of a break.

Ranboo's POV:

It's been about a week since I learnt Tommy was still alive. We have been exchanging notes, planning for the destruction of L'Manburg. We have also been collecting mass amounts of tnt, it's all planned out.

In the cover of night, we would all go to L'Manburg and build an obsidian grid in the sky. We'd set up dispensers and redstone so that it'd automatically shoot the tnt. That's tonight. Then at dawn, we'd strike.

-time skip-

"There they are." Phil announced.

I looked up to see the silhouette of Shadow approaching the house. He was wearing netherite armour and was of course invisible. I waved to them as they approached.

"So are we gonna do this?" Techno grimaced.

Shadow nodded.

"After all of this, we'd like to see Tommy."

He agreed again.

-time skip-

Tommy's POV:

I placed the final block and looked around. We had finished part one; building the grid and probably the easiest step.

"Now time to wake them up." Techno grinned.
"Do we set off a tnt or what?" Phil asked.
"Nah man I was thinking of a few Withers."

I nodded. It's really the only way we can communicate. Through body language.

We all jumped to the ground and Techno handed us each a few Wither skulls and soul sand.

"Lets do this."

Techno, without hesitance, spawned in two Withers and they immediately went to destroying the ground. This quickly drew people out their homes.

The first one out was Quackity, he had full netherite on, shocking me, and stared at the Withers causing mass mayhem.

"Phil, Technoblade!" He growled "And... Ranboo..?"
"I'm sorry Quackity, you don't understand now but you will."

I felt bad for him.

"Don't have to do this..." I whispered.
He looked at me, partly amazed I spoke. "No, this is for Tommy."

He charged to Quackity and fought him, quickly over powering him.

In the next five minutes, the battle had began and everyone had arrived to help L'Manburg. But I wasn't worried, I had Phil, Techno and Ranboo. I think they care about Shadow, it seems Ranboo does.

Tubbo's POV:

I rushed out my house and drew out my sword. The battle was raging and I was shocked to see Ranboo and Quackity fighting.

"Ranboo..?"

He paused and looked up. He had gone pale seeing me, well, paler than before.

"Tubbo..."

In the time he was distracted, Quackity got up and tripped him. Ranboo shook his head and swung his axe into Quackity's leg, making him crumple.

He screamed and I rushed to his aid. Ranboo spawned a Wither not too far away and kept fighting.

Tommy's POV:

I stood on the grid in the sky, watching the battle below me. People were trying to reach me but Techno and Phil weren't allowing it. I lit the redstone and watched the tnt rain down from the sky.

"It has been done..."

I felt my invisibility wearing off but it didn't matter anymore. There was no point in hiding anymore

Tubbo's POV:

I dodged the swing of Techno's sword, just to be blown back by tnt.

I hit the ground hard, knocking the air out of my lungs. As I looked up into the sky, I watched tnt pour out of the dispensers.

I tried to speak but all that could be heard was the explosions. The battle had paused and Phil and Techno pillared up to the sky grid.

I felt someone's arms help me up and bring me to the grid in the sky.

"Cmon Tubbo, lets get out of the way of the tnt..."

I nodded, focusing on the floor.

"I failed as the president."
"No you didn't, you've been the best president this nation has seen!"

They weren't wrong, I'm certainly better than Wilbur and Schlatt, but that doesn't make me good.

I looked over the edge of the grid, there was no saving L'Manburg now. That maniac destroyed it.

The man in netherite was laughing like a psychopath. Their skin was becoming less transparent.

"SHADOW, YOUR INVISIB-" Techno was shouting over the tnt.
Despite them explosions, we could hear what the man was saying, "It doesn't matter Technoblade. You do want to know who I am, right?"

The man took of his netherite and it was clear. Yelling followed from everyone. Even Techno and Phil. The boy we all believed to be dead was stood there.

"No  I'm seeing things..." I stepped out of my friends grasp. "We saw the note, the evidence."

The boy turned around and we locked eyes. I admired the boy I hadn't seen in so long, the boy I thought I lost. My Tommy.