7: A new discovery

Technoblade's POV:

I took a sharp inhale and dropped the note. There, etched out on the paper, was something I had never expected.

"What if I told you Tommy isn't dead"

I grabbed the note and ran all the way back home. I wasn't wasting any time. I burst through the doors and thrust the note into Phil's hands.

Phil fell into his chair and Ranboo's face was a war of emotion. He looked excited, miserable and overall shocked.

"No. They're messing with us. You saw the chat message."
"There are ways to fake deaths you know." Ranboo spoke, looking over Phil's shoulder. "Like killing an animal with a name tag."

We both paid closer attention to him. "Ok, Dream said he saw him jump in. What if he had a fire resistance-" I was staring at him, sorting out the thoughts running through my mind. "And at the same time, he shoved an animal into lava making it seem like he died!"
"You're right Ranboo!" I smiled. I looked up at him, wearing a huge grin.
"Listen, you're getting ahead of yourselves." Phil reasoned. "If he is alive, the first thing is to make sure he is safe."

We went silent. He was right. Tommy could be in danger. He could be in pain right now and we'd have no clue.

"I'm going back." They both looked up at me. "I can't leave this unnoticed."

Ranboo grabbed his jacket off the side and followed me out.

I didn't care he was coming with, I wanted  someone to come with. I wrote the note messily while running to get there.

We looked around. There was no one in sight so I dug down into the chest. I placed the hastily scribbled note inside, eager to get home quickly.

"I swear, if this man has done anything to Tommy..."
"It's alright, what matters right now, is to make sure Tommy is alive."

Sorry this chapter is so short. I didn't really know how to write it all out and I wanted to post something. Sorry if you were disappointed :/ Have a nice night, or day depending on where you're from XD