17: Plotting against the Eggpire

Tubbo's POV:

The plan was simple. We had walkie talkies to easily communicate. Quackity was outside Karl's house with an invis potion. Fundy hid in the grass outside the spider spawner. And I waited at Tommy's house.

The idea was if we saw any of then meet up, we would follow them.

And it worked. We watched them the whole night.

They visited the egg and Ranboo had a break down. It hurt watching him in so much pain, unable to help him with out blowing our cover. But they thankfully resolved the issue.

From watching them, we learnt that Ranboo was hurt by the egg ad Tommy was weirdly unaffected. It didn't bring us any closer to finding out what they were doing, but it was something.

Ranboo's POV:

It's been a week since we visited the egg. And we're running out of time. I've noticed that some red vine have been popping up around the server. I have been tearing them down and burning them in blue fire, as I noticed that they're immune to normal fire.

Tommy, Karl and I hadn't been meeting up in fear that Tubbo was watching us, so instead we had be dming each other. But tonight, we'd be properly meeting up again. With a guest we had been talking to.

We had seen other people try talk sense into Bad, only for them to be caught in the egg's web of manipulation. We lost Puffy and Antfrost, and Sam had been spending a worryingly amount of time near it. Tommy hated to believe it, but I recon he's being controlled.

All these people had tried and failed leading us to realise there was only one for the job.

"Are we ready to go?" I questioned.
"Yeah, I dmed him, he said Bad isn't home."
The blonde sighed, "How do we know if he hasn't already been infected!"
"Skeppy is a tough cookie, if that's not true then the years we've known each other is nothing but a lie."
"If you say so." He grumbled.

We made our stroll along the Prime Path, destroying the vines that were steadily covering it as we went.

Soon enough, we reached the mansion.

"Be prepared, however unlikely it is that he has been infected, we should be on our guard."

Tommy and I nodded and I knocked on the door.

It swung open and we were met with a boy only a couple years older than us. With ebony black hair and blazing orange eyes he looked at each of us in confusion.

"HEY DAD, WE HAVE GUESTS."
We could hear the voice of Skeppy calling from a different room, "Let them in!"
"I thought we were ganna watch a movie?"
"I promise after."

He pulled the door open wide allowing us inside.

"Leave your shoes at the door, Bad doesn't like dirty floors."
"Bad is home?"
"No, he's never home. With that stupid egg."

Karl nodded solemnly. I slipped my shoes of and left the at the door and we followed Sapnap to their living room.

"I'm guessing they're here to see you."

Sapnap spoke out to Skeppy. He was laid back on the couch rubbing his temples.

"Sappy, could you fetch me some tea. I've got the worst headache."
"Sure, get it done now!"
"Love ya!" Skeppy called to him as he left the room.

He turned his attention to us. He wasn't as short as it was joked about. But still, I was struggling to keep my face straight.

"You three are a unique trio, so what brings you here."
"It's Bad."

We decided previously that we were gonna let Karl do the majority of the talking, still I had a sneaking suspicion that Tommy would decide to add his own parts in.

"Of course it's about him. What did he do this time."
Karl  was cut off, "Karl you're not being blunt enough, I'll do the talking from here on out."
"Well..." Skeppy urged.
"We need your help destroying the egg."
"Why me? As I hate to admit, I'm not the best at pvp, and most things." He laughed.
"No but we need you to get through to Bad. Or at least distract him while we destroy the egg."

Skeppy sat silent in consideration. After a few seconds, he opened his mouth to talk, only to be cut off by a door opening.

"Got your tea! Just how you like it it."

Sapnap set down a mug on the coffee table and sipped on his own drink.

"Thanks."
"Can I sit in here."

Skeppy looked to us for confirmation, and Tommy eagerly nodded. I can be 100% sure that he just wanted to see Sapnap confused.

"Why would I do this, are you gonna pay me or something."
"You're a stupid fuck Skeppy." Tommy laughed. "It could fix Bad!"

Sapnap jerked his head upwards on hearing this.

"You're gonna fix Bad!"
"We're gonna try." I grinned.
"Oh dad, you have to do it. Surely you want him back."

Sapnap tugged at Skeppy's shirt sleeve.

"I'll do it, dm me tommorow at some point."
"Thank you for the time." Karl got out of the armchair and Tommy and I followed suit.
"Bye guys." I smile to the pair of them.
"Shut the door on your way out!" Sapnap shouted.

Hey it has been a month. I have been running out of plot for the story so there's likely only gonna be a few more chapters. Thank you everyone whose been here supporting this story.  Drink some water and stay safe! Luv y'all <33