10: An announcement for the SMP

Eret's POV:

We had decided that we'd make the announcement around mid day, giving everyone time to arrive to L'Manburg. I agreed on taking on the task of informing the server of the announcements.

Of course, I knew it'd be impossible to do on my own. So I would have to call in my trusted knights.

I first went to Punz's house, seeing as it was closest.

'Knock, knock'
The door swung open to reveal a sleepy Punz. "Hey Eret, is there something you-" yawn  "need?"
"Yes actually, I need your assistance."
He seemed to wake up a bit. "Ok, lemme go get my armour."

He came back moments later, dressed in full netherite.

"Lets go, I'll explain once we've got Puffy and Hbomb."
He was falling behind a bit. "Hbomb lives so far away, it'll take us a while to get there."
"That's why I messaged him last night to leave in the morning."
"Oh this really is serious."

Punz picked up his pace and we shortly arrived outside Puffy's mushroom house. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Please wait a moment!" We heard her call from upstairs. A few long minutes later Puffy opened the door. "Sorry I took so long. What brings you here?"
"We've got something important to do, I've called in Hbomb so he should be meeting us at the portal."
"Ok, I'm ready to fight for you King Eret." She equipped her armour.
"We don't need to fight yet. Come on, we've gotta meet Hbomb, and I'll explain the situation."

We marched to the portal too see Hbomb throwing and catching and apple in the air, leant against the hot obsidian.

"I got here as soon as I could!" He pocketed the apple and walked over to us. "What is it you need?"
"I'll explain as briefly as I can." They all nodded and we walked along the Prime path.

"I'm sure you've heard about the threat L'Manburg got a few days back."
"Yeah."
"Well last night, I was walking Niki and Tubbo back to L'Manburg when we saw an invisible netherite man. He had lit the houses on fire and Fundy and Quackity tried stopping them. Tubbo and I jumped in to help but they over powered us. He claimed to be the Shadow god."
"The guy that left the threat!"
"Yeah, he said that-" I shivered at the memory, I was so scared for Quackity's life. "-it was a warning, a preview for the days to come. We believe that who ever this is, is a threat to the entire server."
"So what do you need us to do."

We stood still and they all looked at me expectantly.

"I need help rounding up the server. We're gonna tell the server what I just told you, people need to be aware of this. For their own safety. And we might even need help fighting them if worst comes to worst."

We all split up, gathering people and leading them to L'Manburg. They all stared in curiosity at the damage that had been done to the few houses.

The sun was at its peak in the sky and everyone living in the two servers were gathered up.

Tubbo stood at the podium on the stage. behind him were the rest of his government, Quackity, Fundy and Ranboo. I stood behind him on the other side, representing The Dream SMP.

Tubbo cleared his throat.

"Last night, an incident occurred. Some of our buildings have been burnt as I'm sure some of you already noticed. A man in netherite armour threatened Quackity's life and started a fire. Who ever it was said it was a warning. We have good reason to believe that they're going to be a threat to the whole server at large. And I am confident to say, that they have the similar goals as Technoblade. And it is for this reason I have called you all here. I request that you be on the look out and prepare yourself. Be prepared too fight at all times."

There was a ringing in people's ears in the silence.

"How do we know that this isn't Technoblade?" Someone spoke up.
Quackity grimaced "Their voice. That wasn't Technoblade, I'm sure of it. And plus, he isn't trying to hide his identity."

I think almost everyone agreed with Tubbo. They all agreed to fight with L'Manburg, there was nothing anyone had against Tubbo and the nation he's been so greatly leading. I think it was also partially because no one wanted the boy to lose another thing he cared about.

I walked out of L'Manburg with my guards.

"Thank you guys, I appreciate the help."
"No problem Eret." Hbomb shrugged his shoulders.
"We'll be at your and L'Manburg's side till the very end."
"Yep!"
"Go home guys, have a nice day."

Sorry for the short chapter :/ Just needed to get somethin out. But trust me, things are gonna start going down pretty soon. Also, I realized that this book is getting quite a few reads, so if you haven't already, please follow. It really helps and you can always unfollow later. Oh and check out some of my other books. I've been working on a oneshots book so yeah.