6: What to do now

Tommyinnit's POV:

I didn't know what to do now. I hadn't planned this far because I honestly hadn't thought I'd survive this long. I could leave a letter for Techno, try build up a trust in him. He would prove the final task easier.

I knew I'd need a base, maybe a few bunkers to mine into if I'm tryna escape. I would need to brew some potions of course, mainly invisibility at the moment. And there again, is where Techno comes in.

I had no other choice, Techno, Phil and Ranboo were my best options at the moment. Didn't have to tell them who I was... Yet. I could, maybe when L'Manburg is gone. When all who crossed me was dead. I looked into my inventory. I had 3 more invisibility potions, have to make the most of them. I still had some time until I'd have to drink another.

I got to building bases underground. I place them deep so that no one would stumble across them accidentally through a creeper explosion or somethin. I drank another potion and left the Dream SMP through the portal. I ran through the fiery hell to a second portal, leading me to a snow biome. I walked the short distance to the house. It was deathly silent. All I could hear was the wind whipping in my ears.

I grabbed my shovel and dug down underneath a tree, and built a small room. I poked my head to the surface, they'd all be in their house so it would be dangerous to go in now. Plus, it was getting late.

I sat on the bed and scribbled down a note. As I did this, I developed my plan further.

"Time to get this to him some how." I climbed up out the ladder and placed the blocks back I drank my final invisibility. I pearled to the house, to prevent any footprints. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door.

-Time skip-

I mined down and place a note.

"If he trusts me, he'll find it." I smiled to myself.

Technoblade's POV:

I heard a gently knocking on the door. That was no mob.

"Phil?"
"Yeah." I heard him yell from  the basement.
"Ranboo."

I heard him groan in response, he was sat by the window with a blanket round himself. Without hesitation, I leapt up and ran to the door. I swung it open, gripping my sword. A few metres from the door was a floating chest plate. They threw a note and pearled away. Left  in a daze, I picked it up and shut the door.

"Who was that..."
"I dunno." Phil replied, making me jump.
"They threw me this."

I opened the note and we both began reading it in silence.

"To Phil, Techno and Ranboo, I am sorry for your loss. He was a great man and will be sorely missed. I am also sorry about robbing you, I was in a rough spot and regret doing so. Despite this, I wish to ask something of you. Do not go to the funeral. It won't be safe and I don't want you to lose your life in the cross fire. I wish to build a peace with you all. One more thing. Potions. I need invisibility. You have no reason to trust me, and I understand that. Leave your reply under your under your nether portal. The God of Shadows."

"The God of Shadows..?" Phil frowned. "What kind of name is that."
"You're being bias, I'm literally titled the Blood God."
"Fair point... Do you trust this Techno?"
"I don't know, but I want to look into it. "

Phil walked to my chests and grabbed a few items. I carried on speaking.

"They told us not to go to the funeral, maybe they're also against L'Manburg."
"They know something we don't. And that is why" He handed me a book and quill "-we will respond."

Phil explained what was happening to Ranboo as I fastened my cloak round my neck.

"I'll be back soon guys."
"Alright, good luck."

I gripped my sword in one hand and the empty note in the other. I was fully aware this could be an ambush of some sorts but at the same time, I could feel this strange trusting feeling for the stranger.

I arrived at my nether portal and mined down. There was a chest, I opened it.

"Another note?"

I stuffed the blank book and quill into my pocket. I opened it to read something that sucked all the air out of my lungs. There, etched out on the paper, was...

BUM, BUM, BUUUUUUH! Ooop, cliffhanger. Have to wait for the next chapter! I am sorry :)