How are you better than a Nazi?

Start from the beginning

Percy walked through the city in a cloud of Mist, heavily unnerved by the crowd of cheering puppets but that was a problem for the mortals. 

He stayed in the shadows as he finally found the third anomaly, a blonde teenager with familiar blue eyes. 

He wanted to speak to him but the teen was busy dodging several puppets powered by the purple energy of the ley line trying to kill him. 

Percy was forced into the form of a bird, taking the shape of a raven to just keep up. 

The teen was eventually hit, slamming through a wall and into a warehouse, puppets close on his heels. 

Percy went to interfere, about to caw and force the chakra in the puppets to disapate when another shinobi, almost as fast as Sharringon on a bad day and a broken leg, came to the teens rescue. 

The puppets were quickly decimated by the Akimichi and Aburame shinobi accompanying the fast mortal ninja. 

All four vanished into the tunnels, and Percy followed, keeping to the shadows. 

"The hell kinda puppets were those?" The teen asked, sitting on a ledge next to his savior so he could bandage his leg. 

"Seems like they were powered by the leyline. Only the Dragons know all of its powers." The fast shinobi said. He wore a Konoha Jounin uniform, this one familiar, and an owl mask in red, blue and white.

He turned back to the teen. "You're a hidden leaf nin?" 

"Yup!" 

"We're hidden leaf nin too." He removed his mask just enough to reveal the same headband the teen wore. "Do you need any help with your wound? I have medicines?" 

"Na, I'm good. My cousin has been teaching me since I was little. I'd be an Iryo-nin if he had his way." The teen assured, giving Owl a wide grin. "You didn't really answer my question earlier. Are you ANBU?" 

"Sorry. Can't tell you that." 

The teen snorted. "Figured as much. Can you tell me where the hell I am at least?" 

There was a pause as if Owl was deciding if the teen was fucking with him. "This is Loran." 

It was at that moment Percy recognized Owl. It was Minato, the accidental time traveler now dealing with an accidental time traveler. The irony made the god laugh, a rough rasping sound with his current raven body. 

"It's just a bird, not a summon." The Aburame confirmed and Percy cawed again. 

"Look. We're on a classified mission. We can tell you more when we are done but for now you need to leave the city. There is a gate if you turn left over there. Okay? Promise me?" 

The teen pouted and Percy recognized that look from Himashika. It was Minato's kid. Must be. Minato and his girlfriend must spawn sometime in the next couple years. Congrats for them. The new Uzumaki wasn't a redhead but seeing Estelle's bloodline continue in the mortal world brought warmth to the dragon god's heart. 

Hmmm. He had an idea, and it involved tormenting Minato a bit so he was all for it. 

Minato and his squad had already left the hidden space, leaving the injured time traveler alone so Percy spread his wings and flew after them, waiting for them to land somewhere long enough to catch Minato's attention. 

He found his opportunity when the shinobi landed on a roof, only Minato stretching out to survey the crowd of puppets below. 

A surge of power and the Aburame and Akimichi fell unconscious, spooking Minato into drawing a kunai and standing protectively over his allies. 

Percy flew close, turning back into a person before he hit the roof, letting him appear in a swirl of black feathers. 

"Hey, Mi-chan. It's been a bit." 
-----------------

Sharringon looked up at an exhausted Percy. "You looked like you just won a debate with an Uzumaki by the skin of your teeth." 

"Close. Uzumaki's husband. Just as crazy. I saw Mi-chan again. Made him a deal that if he tracks someone down for me I would help him fix the anomaly and the ley line."

"You were going to do that anyways. You just tricked him into doing your work."

"It was an agreement."

"It was explotation."

Do you want to help destroy the bastard who experimented on a little kid to recreate Mokuton outside of the Senju or jeep debating my business dealings?" 

Sharringon looked away from his tomatoes, fury in his now red eyes . "Who?"