Chapter 21: back to normal

Aveline's pov:
It had been 3 months. Marshall would come in, try and make me feel something, give me a tiny glass of blood and I would throw it back at him. This was the routine we had that kept playing over and over again day by day. I got up, leaning my back against the wall. And ran towards the leaver but seeing as the chains were stronger than me at the moment I just fell to the ground. I was exhausted. I was growing weaker and weaker. I kinda hoped I would just die already. I hoped? Omg. No. This isn't happening. A smile crept up on my face as I remembered that Marshall said I was his mate. He loves me. He really does. And I loved him. I got up almost falling back down again. My legs shaking, hardly holding me up. "Marshall" I yelled. "Marshall" I yelled again. The door started opening slowly and in walked a sad Marshall. It broke my heart. "What Aveline?" He spat. That broke my heart even more. I frowned. "I was just gonna say I love you but it doesn't fucking matter anymore" I spat back. His head bolted up and stared at me "what did you just say" he asked. I looked at him like he was deaf. "I said I fucking love you" I said tearing up. "I love you" I mumbled. In a flash he was in front of me. I looked up at him as he wiped the tears off of my face. "Is it really you Ave?" He asked in disbelief. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry" I started sobbing and he pulled me into his chest. "Oh Aveline I thought I'd lost you. I thought you were never gonna love me again" he gushed squeezing me not wanting to let go. "I'll always love you Marshy. Always and forever" I whispered looking at the floor. He tilted my chin and leant in. Our lips colliding together. Magic. It was the best thing I've felt in a long time. I felt like I hadn't felt anything in years when in reality it was only 3 months. I felt the love. Something I had missed so much. And then all the memories flooded back in. Reminding me of all the bad things I had done. I pulled away and went numb. I've killed so many people. I hurt Bella. The one thing I promised to never do. I killed her mother the same exact way my mother was killed. Marshall started shaking me but I just stood there. "Aveline what's wrong?" Marshall pleaded. I looked back at him guilt all over my face. "You need to kill me" I said simply. "WHAT?" Marshall yelled. "No no I'm not gonna let anyone touch a single hair on you" he spoke tears running down his face. "I've hurt to many people babe" I said sadly. Guilt taking over my whole body. "I can make you forget Ave. I'll take it all away" he gushed. "W-What you can do that?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded. "Do it" I said confidently. He nodded his head and looked into my eyes and told me "you don't remember anything that happened when you turned you're emotions off. You haven't hurt anyone and you're living you're life happily with me and Bella" he compelled me. I nodded and smiled. "Oh Bella where is she" I exclaimed then looked down at the chains confused. "Why am I chained up?" I asked. But stopped him from answering. "It doesn't matter. Just undo it so I can bathe. I stink" I giggled. He chuckled undoing all of the chains and picking me up. "I can't wait to marry you" Marshall whispered pecking me on the lips and walking to our room. "Hmm mrs Aveline Romanio. Sounds good don't ya think?" I said giggling. "Sounds perfect" he mumbled against my lips. We walked into the room and he let me down I ran into the bathroom and started to draw a bath. Placing some bath rocks in so it would smell nice. I walked over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't think I would look this horrible. I wonder why I look so bad. I shrugged my shoulders and started to brush my teeth. I slipped off my clothes and stepped into the bath. Sinking in and closing my eyes as the hot water slightly burned my skin.

I walked out and got dressed. Applied some makeup and turned towards Marshall who sat on the bed. "How do I look?" I asked twirling. He chuckled and walked up to me and pecked me. "Perfect. Absolutely perfect" he mumbled against my lips and started kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss. This was perfect. I pulled away and looked Marshall in the eyes. "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" I giggled. His face lit up and it looked like he had remembered something he had forgot. "Of course princess lets go get something to eat" he said lacing his fingers with mine and pulling me out of the room.
He sat me at the table and disappeared into the kitchen. Seconds later he brought out a bunny. Placing it in front of me. "I know blood bags make you sick so I thought you could try some animal blood" he said. "Thank you" I said and planted a sweet peck on his lips. I looked at the adorable little bunny. I felt bad for hurting it but I was so hungry. I licked my lips before placing the bunny near my mouth. The fur brushing my lips making me giggle. I sunk my teeth in and slowly drank. Taking my time seeing as I didn't want to drain the life from the poor thing. I pulled away after a few minutes and let the bunny hop away. Marshall looked at me surprised. "Maybe you should think every person you feed from is a bunny" he said causing me to laugh. I looked at my stomach as I felt something kick me. I tilted my head and realised that I've gotten fat. I stood up and felt another kick. Which made me jump. Marshall looked at me in confusion. "Marshall I think I'm pregnant" I said glancing up at him.

The end :D
Dun dun duuuuuuun.
It was so much fun writing this book. I hope everyone liked it and I love all my readers. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my work. :) ~Jess