Chapter 18: change

Aveline's pov:
We walked into the underground house. I think it's a house or dungeon of some sort. She dragged me to a room which looked like a library. We sat down on black leather couches and she turned to face me with her sweet smile. Now I was kinda second guessing myself. "I can make you stronger and make you're feelings switch off. If that's what you want" she smiles. "What's in it for you?" I ask. "You let me have Marshall and Bella" she said simply. Was I willing to give them up? I loved Marshall and Bella was like my daughter. Letting anger take over my mind "what do I have to do?" I said with no emotion on my face. Elisabeth's face lit up as she stood up and walked over to a desk. She started pulling out different liquids and mixing them together. "What are you doing? I asked cautiously. Maybe she was trying to kill me. "I'm making you a strength potion. You'll be the strongest vampire alive" she stated excitedly. "How can I trust you?" I asked while standing up and brushing off my jeans. "I know we got off on the wrong foot but we are both getting what we want. It's a win win. And for trusting me well I can't give you a reason to trust me you're just going to have to" she smiles. "What about switching off my feelings?" I asked curiously. "Oh well get to that soon Hun. Don't you worry your pretty little head" she said while tapping my nose. She's being strange. She was never nice to me. Is this a trap? I wondered to myself. I was brought out of my thoughts when Elisabeth walked over to me with the red coloured liquid in her hand. "Here drink up" she said while holding it out to me. I slowly took the potion and brought it to my mouth. "Here goes nothing" I mumbled gulping it down. My body felt numb and I started to get dizzy. "Is this normal?" I asked quietly. "Yep you're gonna sleep for a while now while the potion does it's magic" she exclaimed rubbing her hands together. I collapsed on to the lounge and fell into a deep sleep.
4 DAYS LATER.
I woke up feeling quite energised. I jumped up and looked around. I couldn't see Elisabeth anywhere. "Elisabeth" I called out. Elisabeth came walking in, a smile plastered on her face. "Oh you're awake goodie. How do you feel?" She asked excitedly. "Uh quite energised actually" I said while scratching my head. "Then it's worked" she said happily. "Okay now for your feelings." She said gesturing to me. I nodded telling her to go on. "Okay. Well you don't really need me for this. Every vampire can turn it off. Just turn it off Aveline" she said grabbing my shoulder and looking into my eyes. "I can't. I don't know how to do that" I said quietly. "Just close your eyes and make it happen" she said. "Okay" I closed my eyes. Am I really doing this? There's no going back now. I squeezed my eyes and kept thinking "turn it off, turn it off, turn it off." I felt something twitch inside of me and my eyes bolted open. A blood red taking over my emerald green eyes for a slight moment before changing back. "How do you feel?" She asked slowly. I took a deep breath "I feel good" I said with a smirk plastered on my lips. "Good. Now do you wish to accompany me to the castle ma lady?" She asked offering me her arm. "I need a make over first" I said smirking. Elisabeth's eyes lit up as she dragged me towards a different room. She opened up a door and it was like a huge closet. "Okay go pick out what you want to wear and I'll grab some hair dye" she said enthusiastically. I walked in sliding my fingers through the clothes and picked out ripped black jeans, a black cropped top with black boots with studs on them. I put on a heavy smokey eye and dark red lipstick. I walked over to where Elisabeth was setting up for my hair. "How do you feel about thick red streaks?" She asked. "Mhm. Badass. I like it" I said and sat down waiting for her to do what she wanted. I stood up examining my hair. I nodded and grabbed a leather jacket throwing it on. "I'm hungry let's go" I said with no emotion and walked off towards the tunnels. Elisabeth followed me closely as I made my way towards the royal garden. I opened up the vines and walking through letting them go instantly resulting in Elisabeth getting smacked in the face. "Ouch" she mumbled but I didn't care. I kept walking towards the castle checking out all the humans walking around. Who will be my first meal? "Aveline" I heard a sweet little voice say. I snapped my head towards where it came from and saw that it was Bella. I licked my lips and walked towards her "you look tasty today Bella" I said as my fangs shot out. "Wait don't touch her" Elisabeth said running towards me. I stopped and grabbed Elisabeth by the throat slamming her into the ground. "Don't tell me what to do or I'll rip your throat out" I said calmly. "W-We had a d-deal" she stuttered. "I don't care" I said while picking her up and throwing her 20 feet. Glancing back towards Bella I noticed she had run off. "For fuck sake" I mumbled and started strolling into the castle.