Chapter 15: blood lust

This is just a short fill in chapter because well I have writers block 😂 ~Jess

Aveline's pov:
I don't know where I was running too but my legs were taking me somewhere. I could feel the adrenalin pumping through my body the faster I pushed myself to go. I stopped about 15 miles away from the castle. There was a small village. I walked through looking at all the people surrounding me. Not just people. Humans. I could hear their heartbeats loud in my head. The blood lust was strong. I now craved human blood. And lots of it. The old me would have been disgusted by how I'm acting but I couldn't fight it. I scanned through the people to find the perfect meal. I spotted a young man, maybe 19 or so, and walked up to him fixing my hair. "Hello" I battered my eyelashes. He looked at me and gawked fixing his glasses on his face. "Uh um hi" he said. I giggled and grabbed his shoulder "do you want to have some fun?" I purred in his ear before looking in his eyes seductively. He nodded his head ferociously. I took his hand and dragged him into a nearby forest and kept walking until we were a good distance away from the town. "W-What are you d-doing?" He asked trembling. I pushed him up against a tree. "Don't worry. Just give me what I need and I'll be on my way" I cooed in his ear and started to kiss his exposed neck. I heard a low moan escape his mouth and I glanced up at him "don't scream" I said while looking into his eyes and ripped into his neck. He obliged me and tilted his head further giving me more access. I sucked every drop of blood and dropped his lifeless body on the ground wiping my mouth with the back of my arm. Ready for my next victim. 5 men later I was getting bored of eating the same thing over and over. Nothing was curing this blood lust that had taken over my body, mind and soul. I walked into town and spotted a girl around the age of 23. I stared at her and tilted my head. I'd never gotten it on with a girl before. And she was quite alluring. I walked her way and watched how she was setting fruit out on the tables in front of her fruit market. She had long brunette hair and big brown eyes. Luscious lips and a long soft neck. I walked closer and stood next to her causing her to whip around. "Hello can I help you" she said with a sweet smile. I smirked and stroked her arm "are you offering?" I asked flirtatiously smiling. "Uh um huh?" She stuttered. I took a step closer to her and reached around and drew circles on her back. "Have you even been with a girl?" I asked flicking my gaze from her eyes and lips. "N-no" she stuttered again. "Would you like to?" I asked inches away from her lips. This got me a nod so I grabbed her hand and dragged her, you guessed it, into the forest. Making sure I didn't run into any of the previous body's I had left. Lust flashed through my eyes as I pushed her up against a boulder and slammed my lips into hers. She didn't hesitate to kiss back. I licked her bottom lip for entrance which she gladly allowed. As I pulled away I bit on her bottom lip which made her moan. I lifted her up so she was sat on top of the huge rock. I lifted her skirt up and started to rub her on top of her underwear. Soft moans escaped her lips. I slipped her underwear off throwing them behind me before spreading her legs and kissing her clit while rubbing it with my fingers. I licked inside her core and she moaned out in pleasure. I pulled away and licked down her thigh. I started to suck leaving little love bites on her. I looked up into her eyes and said "I promise this will feel good. Don't squirm and don't scream" I went back to her thigh and slowly sunk my teeth in and sucked the bloody juices violently. She pushed my head down further and moaned. I was about to rip into her when I was pulled of her and thrown into a nearby tree. This pissed me off. Marshall was feeding my girl his blood and glamouring her. I lunged at him and pushed him out of the way and went to finish up but he slammed me into the boulder and yelled at the girl to leave. I struggled against him and growled. "Aveline stop" he spoke calmly but I didn't listen as I started thrashing at him. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. "STOP" he raised his voice. "THIS IS YOU'RE FUCKING FAULT" I spat at him. Hurt washed over his face as he whispered "I know" suddenly I felt calm and everything hit me. I had killed 5 innocent people and would of killed that girl if I wasn't stopped. I'm out of control. I started to silently cry and slid my back down the boulder. Those silent cries soon turned into sobbing fits. Marshall took me in his arms and stroked my hair "it's okay Aveline. Everything will be fine. I promise" he cooed.