Chapter 16: curing the cravings

Aveline's pov:
We slowly made our way back to the castle. I was still shaking. Beating myself up in my mind. Guilt consuming me whole. We got back and he guided me up to his room. When he closed the door I pushed him up against the door. "You stopped my fun and now you can fix my craving" I cooed and slammed my lips into his. He instantly reacted kissing me back. This kiss was filled with love but most of all hunger. I ripped my dress off and ripped off his shirt followed by his jeans. Then I pushed him away smirking. "I'm gonna have a shower now" I said walking into the bathroom. I took my bra off and flung it to my right. I stopped in the doorway and turned my head to look at Marshall. He was biting his lip and trying to control himself. "You're welcome to join me" I giggled and closed the door hopping into the shower. Instantly I felt hands massaging my hips from behind. I let my head fall back and moaned. Water falling all over my glowing skin. I spun around and jumped on Marshall and began a very heated make out session. Marshall pushed me up against the steamy shower wall and pushed himself in me. I let out a gasp and bit my lip. Marshall pumped into me at unnatural speeds. Moaning I sucked on his neck. Nipping it ever so lightly. We climaxed together after going at it for an hour. Marshall sloppily pulled out of me and gave me one last peck before carrying us back into the bedroom. I wrapped a towel around me and fell back on to the bed. "That was amazing" I let out a huge breath. "Indeed" Marshall said laying down next to me naked. "I feel that when I'm with you I don't need blood. The cravings disappear and I crave you" I whispered. "Well then that is how we will beat your blood lust" Marshall smiled. "What have sex every time I'm hungry" I joked and glanced back at Marshall who wore a smug grin. I lightly pushed him giggling "oh you're nasty" I giggled. "Hey you're the one who came on to me" he chuckled. "It's not my fault you're irresistible" I laughed. He just smiled and pecked my cheek "and you're mine" he said in a whisper while cuddling me.
I woke up and decided I was going to spend the day with Bella. I shook Marshall "Marshall" I said. He groaned and opened one eye looking at me. "What Ave?" He asked. "I think we should spend time with Bella today" I said while raking my fingers through his hair. "Okay Ave anything you want" he smiled. "Okay I'm gonna go get ready. Meet me with Bella in the foyer in 10" I jumped up stealing Marshall's shirt and skipping out of the room. I quickly ran to my room and searched through my clothes. I picked out a white and purple floral dress and nude pumps. I left my natural curls and applied mascara and winged eye liner. Feeling satisfied, I picked up my phone Marshall had given me, and I waltz out of my room locking the door. I quickly walked down to the foyer and saw Marshall and Bella already there. I walked up to them giving Marshall a peck and Bells a peck on the cheek "good morning Bells how are you?" I chirped. "I'm very well thank you. What are we doing today?" Bella giggled. I turned to Marshall and cocked my eyebrow. Marshall sighed and glanced at Bella "ice cream?" He asked her. He was trying to guess what kids like. I giggled as Bella threw her arms up and started dancing screaming "I love ice cream" I quickly grabbed Bella and started tickling her. Her laugh was contagious because we were all ended up in fits of laughter. We all jumped in Marshall's limo. I took my phone out and sat Bella on Marshall's lap and took a photo with them. I set it as my lock screen and Bella giggled.
Marshall grasped my hand as he sensed I was getting nervous the closer we got to town. I glanced at Bella as she was playing a game on my phone. I didn't want to ruin her day. I frowned. Marshall saw and brought my hand to his lips, kissing my knuckles and mumbled "it'll be fine baby" against them.
The car came to a stop and we all got out. I was still holding on to Marshall's hand and was now squeezing it when I saw a group of humans. I clenched my jaw and Marshall brought my face to look at him. He kissed me and I forgot about everything. Bella ran off giggling which made me panic and run after her. When I found her I pulled her into a hug "don't run off like that Bella you scared me" I whispered "sorry Ave" Bella said. I nodded and let her go as Marshall wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't worry she's fine" he mumbled against my neck. "I know I just worry" I gushed. "You'll be a great mother" he mumbled which sent me into confusion whipping around. "I thought vampires couldn't have kids?" I asked. "Royal vampires can" he stated. A frown fell on my face "I'm not a royal" I said which put a puzzled look on his face too. "Don't worry well work it out" he said and pulled me over to a table.