Chapter 9: Marshall's parents

Marshall's pov:
I had no idea what had just happened. She just left me there and I let her. I'm such an idiot. I love her. But I can't be with her while she's human. I know I shouldn't keep things like this from her but I refuse to change her because I know that's not what she wants. Then I remembered what she had yelled at me seconds ago. "That's not what you said to Laura" Laura. That- that manipulative bitch. I stormed up to her room slamming her door open. There she was sitting on her bed smiling oh so innocently. I couldn't help myself. I slammed her up against the wall holding her by her neck an inch above the ground. "HOW DARE YOU SAY I LOVE YOU TO AVELINE" I roared. She struggled against my grip. "You can't be with her Marshall. You know you can't" she said. "That fucking has nothing to do with you" I harshly whispered in her ear. "Stay the hell away from Aveline" I said before throwing her across the room turning around and slamming the door shut. I should of killed her. I just kept thinking of Aveline though. She wouldn't want me to kill her.

Just as I was about to go see Aveline Simone came rushing up to me. "Master master please stop" she said. I stopped turning towards Simone. "Yes Simone?" I asked impatiently . "You have to come sir. It's your parents. They've stopped by" she said with a cautious look while fiddling with her hands. "What? I wasn't expecting them though?" I questioned. "Well yes see somehow they found out that you have a human for a potential wife and they want to meet her. They're not very warming to the idea of you and Aveline" she rambled."how long have they been here?" I asked. "Well they got here about a hour ago and got settled into their rooms and now they're in the grand ball room asking, well demanding, you're company" she rushed in a quiet voice. "Very well thank you Simone" I stated turning back around. "You're welcome master" I heard right before I scurried away. How can this be? How did they find out about Aveline. She's my mate I know she is. Her scent is intoxicating and I just can't get enough. She's mesmerising and the love of my life. Her blood. Oh her blood is so tempting. I can smell it from a mile away and have to control myself when she's near. It's not only that I also have trouble controlling myself sexually towards her too. I can't do that with her though. She wouldn't be able to handle it. But I haven't told anyone not even Aveline herself. I walked into the grand ballroom and there they were. Standing and quietly conversing between themselves. I walked in, not trying to be quiet, but I didn't stomp. My mother and father turned around smiling as they saw me enter. "Oh Marshall. Its so good to see you. You're looking dapper as ever" my mother exclaimed while smashing me in a hug. "Nice to see you son" my father said while giving me a firm handshake. "Nice to see you to but why are you here? I wasn't expecting you until after I picked my wife" I asked dumbfounded. "Well we heard that you're in love with a human" my mother piped up then pursed her lips together. Eyeing me up and down. This was not going to end well.

Authors note: okay I wrote a Marshall's pov for the first time and it's so exciting. It's really just a fill in chapter because I like writing from Avelines pov. I can't wait for this story to get more into detail and more interesting!! 😁