CH.44 : How to calm your fairy

*Y/N*

Me, Meli and King decided to fight as a trio. But I felt that King's attention was more on Meli than on me.

Meli was eyeing King like his life depended on it which it probably did. I pouted.

"Would you stop eyeing each other and give me some equal attention??!" I shout at them with Fierce eyes.

They sweatdrop. I just stare at them. But it didn't last long cause King started the fight with Meliodas again..

I sighed. I just dropped down and sat down with my legs crossed, my face on my palm.

I watched as they word slapped each other. I want out.. I walk out of there.

"Y/N! Why are you here?" Jenna asks. "I got bored.." I say. "Fine. But no rejoining.." she says as she begins watching them again.

I'm so bored..

"I don't know why Y/N trusts you..You know what..I think I'll end you now.." I hear King say.

My eyes widen. I run into the cave. "Y/N!" I hear Jenna shout.

I just run faster. I see King about to cut Meli's arms. I run infront. I grab the droplet.

"Y/N let go! I don't want to hurt you!" He says. My eyes tighten. "Dissolve.." I say.

The droplet dissolved right before our eyes. I stared at King's shocked expression.

"King..you better stop this right now or so help me!" I say glaring at him pointing my finger up to him.

He pouted. I glare at him harder. He looks me in the eyes. "Fine.." he manages to grumble.

I sigh. "Thank you King.." I say with a soft smile.

》King《

I float down to them. As we walk outside I nudge the captain. He looks at me.

"Y/N may trust you but I don't! And if you even think of betraying that trust! I promise you that you will be sorry"

He just stares at me.. I sigh and put my helmet on..

Helbram..why did you tell me to listen to her??

He stands there. "I-I know Y/N.." he stutters. I stare at him in shock. He tells me the story of how they met.

I listened attentively. "Soo..you're telling me, she can be a scary lady at times?" I ask. He nods.

Ok..that is true..I remember whenever Y/N and Escanor would spar, whenever he got a little too cocky she would threaten to end him.

And they challenged each other. The next day, Escanor would come back full of scars from the sparring match.

I guess Escanor knows about her condition too..

》Y/N《

Jenna hugs me. I hug back. "I'm glad you were able to stop them.." she whispers before facing the others.

"OK.. now.. to return their powers.. who's first?" She asks turning to face Meli and me.

"You wanna go first?" I ask. I was a little nervous. "Ladies first!" He says bowing slightly.

I sweatdrop. I don't think he was scared but he just wanted to see how it went but come on! That was a lame excuse..

I sigh.. "fine.." I grumble..

I step forward. Zen and Jenna start to chant a spell. Then a huge goddess amber appears above my head.

Then I feel a huge surge of energy surround my body and my body starts to absord the dark energy.

》King《

I didn't like this one bit! "Y/N!" I shout trying to fly to her but Meliodas stops me, his face stern as he stares at her.

Once the magic had depleted, everything was quiet.