CH.29 : Training

*Meliodas*

I was downstairs eating breakfast after Bartra gave us 'the talk'. Adiva went up to change her blood stained shirt.

"Cap'n. What did you do to Adiva? It's not that easy to get her shirt stained with blood y'know.." Ban asked.

I chuckled. "Exercising.." I replied. "Mhm.." Ban hummed clearly not convinced.

Adiva came downstairs. She was wearing a cute but warrior like outfit.

"That outfit suits you love!" I said walking towards her

"That outfit suits you love!" I said walking towards her. "Yeah. What do you want now?" She asked rolling her eyes. Ban chuckled.

"I'll tell you what I want. A threesome!" Ban said wiping his hands. "What? No! She just finished with me! That would have drained her!" I shouted at him.

"Sure. And you didn't go THAT hard. I still have plenty energy left.." she said. I sighed. "Fine..it's not like I can stop you anyway.." I said.

"Race you outside!" Ban shouted. "Yo guys! Where are you?" Adiva shouted from outside. "Whaaaaaaa?" Ban said.

I chuckled as I cat walked towards the door. Before I closed it I said, "So? You coming?" I asked smirking.

When we were outside, it was so quiet. Ban was staring at Adiva. I was staring at Ban and Adiva was eyeing both of us.

It felt like the wild, wild west. "Physical Hunt!" Ban shouted. "Shit.." I cursed under my breath.

He attacked me but I blocked. "Childhood terror!" Adiva shouted pouting her sword at us.

 "Childhood terror!" Adiva shouted pouting her sword at us

We both got scratches everywhere. "That all you got?" Ban asked as his scratches healed. She smirked. Oh. No.

"I surrender! Just heal me.." I said. "What?! Already?" Ban laughed. Suddenly, the scratches reappeared on him as mine disappeared. Adiva healed me!

"Aaaaaaaargh!" Ban shouted dropping to his knees. "Adiva? What suffering did you put?" I asked curious. "Just childhood terror.." she said.

She told me that Ban was experiencing bad memories from his childhood that he does not want remember so that he loses focus.

"Adiva.." I said putting my hand to her shoulder. "Fine.." she sighed as she stopped. Ban almost fell but Adiva caught him.

"Have you learnt?" She asked still holding him. "Yeah.." "Good." "That you're just as fun as Captain!" Ban said. Adiva dropped him to the ground rolling her eyes.

I laughed. She walked into the forest. Hmm..she has been doing that lately.. "We're gonna follow her right?" Ban said. I nodded following her.

She walked and walked🚶‍♀️ nonstop. When she finally stopped, she looked around to see if anyone was there. I then saw something horrific.

She fell to the ground! Then she got up but something was different.. she had demonic features!

 she had demonic features!

She ran after something. We followed close behind. When we found her, she was feasting on a deer!

 When we found her, she was feasting on a deer!

"The hell?!!" Ban shouted. She looked at us. Then I saw it. Her Demon Mark! "Ban careful! She is now in a mind that she thinks that she is the second in command of the ten commandments!" I shouted.

"The what?!" Ban shouted clueless. "She thinks she is a blood thirsty Demon for crying out loud!" I shouted back.

She then proceeded to tackle Ban. Then lifted him and threw him out of the forest! I just stared at him as he flew. She suddenly attacked me next.

She just stared at me as she pinned me. Then I remembered that we were lovers when we were head of the commandments together. Hmm..we've actually always been together come to think of it..

I then felt a little sniff at my neck. I blushed. She then smiled. I think I can do it now. I turned us over as I was now pinning her. She just giggled. I started kissing her neck. She moaned with every kiss.

It was so pleasant to hear them again..NO! She's not in her right mind! Gain control of yourself Meliodas!

I stopped. Then I kissed her by the lips. She kissed back. After that, I broke the kiss. Phew! She was back to her old self. She then kicked me into he guts. Welp, now I know she's really in her right mind..

"What am I doing here again?! Meliodas! We're you the one who was always bringing me here?!" She shouted. I then explained what happened. She felt her neck as I told her the last bit. I smiled. Seems like she enjooooyed it!

I then decided to tell her about how we were the heads of the 10 commandments. And I told her about my father the Demon King.. she just stared at me blankly as she listened.

When I finished, she just smiled. "Thank you Meli..for trusting me with this. Don't worry. My lips are sealed about this" she said smiling. OK. Now. Only about the EIGHT deadly sins left to tell...

Suddenly, she just fainted!

"ADIVA!!!"
________________

Hero it's me with another chapter of us beating Ban's ass. Hope you enjoyed! 😋

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021