CH.4 : SEVEN DEADLY S-SINS?!

*Meliodas*

I tapped on Emiko's shoulder. She woke up almost instantly. She turned around to face me.

"When did I get here?"she asked. "I should be asking you that Emiko" I replied.

She looked at me clueless. "Yo! I'm Ban." Ban rudely interrupted. "Hi! I'm King!"

The hell! They just gave it away!! Emiko turned pale. "A-as in the seven deadly s-sins Ban and King?"

They turned pale too, realising that they shouldn't have said that. "Y-yes??..." King replied nervously.

She turned even more pale. "Yui. Yui? Yui?" She started to try to wake her friend up.

"Hm? W-what's up Emiko?" Yui asked still sleepy. "We're leaving.." Emiko replied.

"Oh no you're not!" I said standing between the door and her. "Your wounds need to be treated." Yui said, backing me up.

"What if I told you that A my wounds are all healed, and B they're the seven deadly sins?" Emiko asked.

"What??! They're the seven deadly sins?" Yui asked. "Yeap." Emiko replied.

Yui turned as pale as I thought anyone could.

"What do you mean your wounds are all healed?" I asked raising her shirt a little.

She smashed my head. "You perv!" She said. "Relax! I'm checking your wounds. Jeez.." I replied rubbing my smashed head.

Yui giggled at this. Emiko just stayed stern. "Wow..no one can heal that fast. Not even me. Unless they were.........." I said deep in thought.

"You're a goddess?!" I screamed😱. "Goddess? Nah! Youre out of your nuts.. Besides, It always heals fast. What am I even telling you this?" Emiko said.

I shrugged. "Hey. If you're really the seven deadly sins, then why haven't Emiko and me been shredded to bits?" Yui asked.

I could tell she had second thoughts about us. Yui's statement made Emiko think too.

"Look. We aren't the monsters you think we are.." I said.

"Just. Please. Don't leave until you guys are fully rested and have been fed." I said.

"I am hungry Emiko-chan..." Yui pleaded. Emiko groans and says "Fine.." "Yay! What're we eating?" Yui asked enthusiastically.

"What ever you do make sure the food isn't made by Meliodas.." Hawk said.
_______________________________

Hewo! Chapter 5 is under editing guys!!

Your girl,
Lady_Elizabeth_2021 😜