Adiva's relationships (Important!)

<Isabella>
•Best friend forever
• They met after Meliodas and Adiva left the Demon realm and started working for King Bartra as Elizabeth's private knights.

Isabella was also one of her private knights. They would often spend their time together.

After the eight deadly sins were accused of murdering the grandmaster Zaratras, everyone was split up including Adiva and Isabella.

After Merlin wiped everyone's memories and edited them, Isabella and Adiva coincidentally met each other again and became best friends all over again.

<Meliodas>
•Lover
• You have known him since he was little. You grew up together in the Demon realm, as you guys were assigned to be the leaders of the commandments as you and him were the most feared and powerful demons, second only to the Demon King.

When you guys betrayed the Demon clan and ran away together to stop the Holy War, things happened that I can't tell you yet😅😂.

You have also been by his side everytime Elizabeth dies. You and him always cry your eyes out together cause Elizabeth was always a irreplaceable friend.

An accident occurred before you joined the Eight deadly sins. After that you guys got framed and split up and here we are now.

<Ban>
•Older brother role
•Ban became like an older brother to you during your time with the eight deadly sins.

He is someone you trust and is always the first to come and comfort you when you feel discouraged or insecure, which is why your curse was never activated in the past.

And also cause Elizabeth 108  wasn't a teen who's trying to snag meliodas cause Diane is encouraging her to😂

<Diane>
•Best friend
•She was your best friend when you joined the sins. Isabella was still around but Diane was like your second bestie. Still is.

<King>
•Close friend (secret keeper)
•You tell him all the little details of your daily life with the sins. And he knows about you being a Demon and goddess.

But he doesn't remember about your mix or you being a sin cause his memory was never restored and he wasn't around during the medal ceremony.

<Merlin>
•Close friend (someone you can solve your problems with)
•You have a long history. You basically have been with her even when the goddess Elizabeth was still around when you guys were trying to stop the Holy War. I'll explain in more detail when the time comes..

<Elizabeth>
• Best friends in the past and present
•The past Elizabeths have all been very Best friends of yours, despite all off them trying to take Meliodas away from you. But you knew it was only because of the curse that was imposed on them

<Arthur>
•Son role
•You have taken care of him and Elizabeth since they were young and got separated as he got older and after the accusation.

<Gowther>
•Good friend
•Friend who you can relate with about understanding emotions. Especially your own. He finds your emotions interesting to study.

<Escanor>
•A close friend
•He is someone who you can understand their pains of their pasts. He's always there for you if you're hurt.

If someone has hurt you  he's the first one to kill the person if it's not Meliodas or Ban.

<Zeldris>
•Like an adoptive brother
•You know a lot of his deepest darkest secrets like his relationship with Gelda. For some reason, he is more open to you than Meliodas.

He knows about how you betrayed the Demon clan with his brother, but he could never bring himself to hurt you. (The other commandments doesn't know about your betrayal btw)

<Estarossa>
• Bully older brother in arms
• He used to always be like an older brother to you and would always love to ruffle your hair up even though you were a few centuries older.

He used to admire you just as much as Meliodas. He also doesn't know about you betraying them only Meliodas.

He and the other commandments think that you were kidnapped by the goddess' and were mercilessly murdered until they saw you.

<King Bartra>
• He is a close friend to you like him and Meliodas are. He remembers you being a sin and remembers about you babysitting Elizabeth and Arthur with Meliodas.

<Margaret>
• Older sister
•She was always there to take care of Elizabeth when you and Meliodas had to go on missions with Isabella.

She was always glad to have a talk with you over some tea and catch up on your adventures.

<Veronica>
•Prankster twin
• Like you and Ban would always love to prank Meliodas together, you and Veronica would sometimes love to prank the King himself.

But most of the time you were dragged into the trouble, bit enjoyed a good prank to turn down..😂

<Gilthunder>
•Little brother
• He is like a younger brother cause he would always play with you and Meliodas when y'all were babysitting Arthur and Elizabeth.

That's how Elizabeth and Gilthunder actually met in this story.

<Helbram>
•Pen pal kinda..
•You've helped him escape an angry mob of holy knights before. And you've treated him with a lot of kindness that has made him have a crush on you.

He remembers you everyday and was quite surprised to see you through the helmet.