CH.40 : The truth is out

*Meliodas*

We told Merlin what happened she said that it was probably because of the hit to her head.

Adiva looked down ashamed. I could tell she was disturbed. I rubbed her back in an attempt to calm her nerves but she started crying into my chest.

"Aww..sh,sh,sh..its OK adiva, it wasn't your fault.." I say rubbing her back again.

"Bmgh it is my faghd.." she cried into my chest. What? I raised her head to hear her clearly. "But it is my fault.." she said.

"You couldn't control yourself it was not your fau-" I said. "She's gone! She ran away from me!" King said crying to Adiva who had wiped her tears away.

He continued crying as we walked together to Diane's room. On the way, we explained what had happened and that adiva was a sin and basically everything that he had missed out on.

King looked shocked. A tear ran down his cheek. He raised his fist and..

 He raised his fist and

Hugged her?

Hugged her?

"Oh Adiva! I can't believe I forgot everything! I'm gonna kill Merlin! It must've been horrible being controlled like that! I can't believe you didn't tell me!!" He said hugging Adiva tighter.

I was starting to get jealous now.. I grumbled something under my breath. Adiva took a peek at me and saw my face.

She smiled and walked towards me and hugged me. And me being short, was stuffed between her breasts. Not complaining though..