CH.35 : Guilt trip

*Adiva*

I was wiping a table clean when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I just continued wiping fully aware of who it was.

"Aww..you're no fun anymore!" Meli pouted.

"Are you saying that you only do that cause of my reaction and not cause you love me?" I asked slightly pissed now.

He turned pale. "No Adiva! That's not what I meant! Please don't leave me!" He shouted wrapping his whole body around my leg.

I saw him slightly tearing. My heart melted. Darn my stupid heart. "Fine.." I said.

*Meliodas*

When I was hugging Adiva's leg, something hit me. Why was she always so offended by literally everything I said?

I let go and started cleaning a mug when Elizabeth came in. "Hello Elizabeth!" I greeted. Adiva's facial expression got slightly depressed.

"Sir Meliodas, is it true that you're going on another adventure?" She asked. Crap!

"Yes.." I replied. "Oh! OK then, I'll start packing my things!" "No you're not following Elizabeth.." I replied. "What? Adiva!" She said looking at Adiva.

"Yeah Meliodas! Why don't you want Ellie to come!" Adiva asked. She knew very well why!

I mentally groaned. "Sir Meliodas, you're acting strange.." Elizabeth said.

"Still think I'm acting strange? I'm perfectly normal!" I said lifting their skirts and rubbing my face against Adiva's thigh.

"Perfect cube.." Adiva said trapping me in a perfect cube. "But Adiva, we haven't finished talking.."

"Finished talking my ass.." I heard Adiva whisper under her breath.

"Sorry Elizabeth! I can't right now! Why don't you go buy some supplies?" I suggested. "Oh. S-sure.." she replied walking out.

"You can let me out now.." I said looking at Adiva. She just stared at me and walked off. "Get out yourself perv.." she said.

I rolled my eyes and busted out. I grabbed her hand. She pulled away forcefully. I grabbed her waist, she kicked me.

She went out. I tried one last time. I pulled her into my embrace. I can't remember the last time she let me hug her. But, she didn't let me. She punched me and sprouted her wings.

Adiva..

*Adiva*

I flew off towards the kingdom. I hid behind a wall and sat down crying. Why am I so emotional about this?

I overheard voices that sounded like Diane's and Ellie's. I unintentionally listened.

"So you're saying that the captain is acting strange?" Diane said. "Yeah" Ellie replied.

"You sure do pay a lot of attention to the captain don't you Elizabeth? Be honest with me, you like him don't you?" Diane asked.

I knew very well what the answer was going to be. "Yes.." she said. Knew it! "But, he doesn't like me back. I can tell by the way he treats me and Adiva differently. He loves her with all his heart. So I'll just bury my feelings deep down. For Adiva's sake.." she said.

My heart broke. I felt so selfish. "No Elizabeth! You can't! You have to tell him how you feel! If you don't, you will regret it." Dianenprotested tearing up.

I felt horrible now! I knew very well about King and Diane's backstory. King is like my 2nd BFF after Diane when the sins were together.

He told me everything. I basically know the backstory to every one of the sins. Including Meliodas.